Oh, now who didn’t see this comin’?

Washington Redsquirrels™®

(What? Well, this is whatcha get when Missy lets me entertain myself here in ‘er sandbox without adult supervision.)
_______
Previously on KisP
… and, yeah, I know that’s probably not a Red Squirrel, but just go with the meme joke, m’kay?

Okay, maybe I’m missing something here [massages temples].
Seems that before this action, the term Redskins™ was limited in the number of people who could use it; but nowww, anybody can use it. Heck, everybody can use it.
So, how did [rubs beard] how did these Patent Office jackasses, like, you know … help the disparaged?

1. mojo
    Posted June 19, 2014 at 8:09 am |

Me, I still like “Foggy Bottom Guteaters”

2. Posted June 19, 2014 at 8:25 am |

That was awesome, Doug.

3. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted June 19, 2014 at 8:35 am |

“Foggy Bottom Guteaters” good for a fightin’ team.

But I think Our Betters have something more …symbolic in mind.

Washington Compliant Peons

Washington PCs

Washington Unnamed by Fiats
    ok — that doesn’t really scan… but U get the idea.
    and can do better.

Posted June 19, 2014 at 9:30 am |

Washington Incumbents. Their fight song would contain “forever”.

5. Posted June 19, 2014 at 9:36 am |

How about, The Washington Reds*ins or The Washington R*dskins or some variation thereof.

6. DougM (Bison Party)

• Washington Redfaces
    • Washington Rosetints
    • Washington Repulsives
    • Washington Redmists
    • Washington Redtides
    etc.
    (What? Yeah, that’s four minutes of my life that I won’t get back.)

7. Posted June 19, 2014 at 10:16 am |

Washington Fuckmooks.

Posted June 19, 2014 at 1:58 pm |

Harry Reid doesn’t give a damn feather about the Red Skins name its just another thing to cause a rift with the citizens and take the attention away from the poor pole #s. It’s working– for some.

9. TimO
    Posted June 19, 2014 at 2:46 pm |

Hey I’ve raised squirrels for a local wildlife rescue shelter.
    Little suckers can be tenacious, aggressive, vengeful and have sharp teeth and claws.
    (as well as calculating, playful, acrobatic and protective of family and territory)

Wouldn’t be such a bad thing to name a team for them.

10. Ironic in Denver
    Posted June 19, 2014 at 9:11 pm |

Oh boy, a squirrel!

…I know that’s probably not a Red Squirrel…

r
    Doug, how do you know it’s not a Red Squirrel? Maybe it was raised, mentored, and perhaps even sired by the same Red (and black) Communist Radical that did all these things for BHO.

11. DougM (paleface)
    Posted June 20, 2014 at 8:47 am |

^ Squirrels hide their cache, so they’re not redistributionists.

(What? Nah, I added the species disclaimer ’cause I didn’t wanna get hammered by somebody who actually knew something about these critters on a detail I don’t care about.)

For those of you who don’t like squirrels at your bird feeders, take heart. Put some nuts out on your deck, and the jays and ravens will get ‘em all before the squirrels get their pants on. Of course, it’s hard to root for jays and ravens under any circumstances, but there ya go …