the Inartful Dodger©

“Let’s say I shouldn’t have said I think five or so words that I said,” Clinton said, “But you know my inartful use of those few words doesn’t change who I am, what I’ve stood for my entire life what I stand for today.” [story]

No, no it doesn’t.
Kind’a confirms it.

~ You’ve got to … ~
(best part at 1m:25s)
______
Title ref (even if I actually owned this copyright, I wouldn’t enforce it)
Original pic

1. jlw
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 10:06 am |

What difference at this point does it make?

Posted June 26, 2014 at 10:14 am |

Cankles is far, far from being the “smartest woman in the world”.
    If that were true, women everywhere would need to be spoon-fed.
    As it is, she has a mediocre intellect and a very, very tin ear.
    I wish I had a few million bucks to put a full page add in every major newspaper in the country to list maybe a dozen of her lies, cheats, fuckups and non-accomplishments.
    Without Bubba, she’d be a traffic ticket lawyer in Podunk USA and turning tricks to make ends meet.

3. Fawkes News (Blacklisted and Loving It)
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 10:25 am |

I guess it depends on what your definition of “am” is.

4. staghounds
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 11:00 am |

No, they are a team- she’s the true believer, the driver.

Neither of them are stupid people. They are in fact so clever that they have room to let them believe that most of us are stupid.

Without her, he’d be a professor at a mid level university, or maybe a judge.

5. mike f
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 11:22 am |

#3 fawkes news…I is in agreement with you on that, I am.

Posted June 26, 2014 at 12:15 pm |

staghounds – I agree, Bill’s not stupid; far from it. He was a Rhodes scholar, can think on his feet and is a heckuva salesman, but her “brilliance” is all in stale Alinsky, raw ambition, and feral cunning. In terms of executive ability, winning over people, selling her ideas, leading, in short, she’s a short-tempered hack who can’t hear the grating of her own words and sense feedback from those she’s trying to lead or sell.

7. staghounds
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 2:56 pm |

Because at bottom she despises us, the people she “came from”- and yet she’ll always be Babbitt’s daughter.

8. Dave
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 4:06 pm |

Her year was ’08. I really don’t think she’ll run. Her popularity is shit now, plus she is not well. They’ll run a different woman or what I think, a Hispanic. They are all about labels.

The big deal is what is happening now with the elected dictator.

9. Fawkes News (Blacklisted and Loving It)
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 4:16 pm |

^ Huff-n-Puffington is really pushing Lizzy “Liawatha” Warren.

She won by 8 points in a state Obama won by 40. Yotsa Yuck with that one, Huff-n-Puffers.