the other foot

“How we treat those in need, particularly young people who must appear in immigration proceedings, many of whom are fleeing violence, persecution, abuse or trafficking – goes to the core of who we are as a nation,” Holder said while detailing his program to provide 100 lawyers and paralegals for the minors.

And yet it was (then) Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder who concocted the “legal” cover for the INS to mace, kick, stomp, and gun-butt their way into the home of Elian Gonzalez’s legal custodians (legal U.S. citizens and residents all) on the morning of April 22, 2000, wrench a bawling 6-year-old child from his family at machine-gun point and bundle him off to Castro’s terror-sponsoring fiefdom, leaving 102 people (legal U.S. citizens and residents all) injured, some seriously. [way more]

The Elian Gonzalez episode was shameful,
but I didn’t realize at the time that Holder played such a big role in that goat-rope.
Not surprising, really, since we were lied-to all during the event by media, Clinton Administration flying monkeys, and feelgood RINOs.
Thought you folks might want to read up on it, you know, considering …

(What? Well, yeah, he waaas a Cuban, so Progs wouldn’t consider him a real refugee or a real Hispanic.)

1. accipiterNW
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 1:38 pm |

Yeah, but Elian’s ordeal turned into a political football only after Castro learned of his story and wanted him back. The situation now is different. /S

2. Fawkes News (Blacklisted and Loving It)
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 1:51 pm |

“The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the Revolution.” – Some Prog/Rad/Commie or other

3. JoeBandMember ≠
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 2:55 pm |

This is all headed for a revolution, which is the desire of The Regime®.

4. Jess
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 4:56 pm |

If a news report stated that Holder was eviscerated by a rabid Hyena, I think I’d have to get drunk and do cartwheels in the front yard.

Posted July 11, 2014 at 5:40 pm |

^ Jess (4) Ditto, except I’d skip the cartwheels and go piss on his grave.

6. DougM (paleface™)
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 6:22 pm |

^ … then build a monument to the hyena.

7. Dave
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 7:13 pm |

I’ll get drunk with the hyena.

8. PeggyU
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 7:22 pm |

I hope the hyena laughs its ass off afterwards.

9. mojo
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 10:39 pm |

Hey, my “container ship” plan is lookin’ better and better, eh?

10. mojo
    Posted July 11, 2014 at 10:39 pm |

Plus, we could infest the ships with cannibal rats! Score!

Posted July 12, 2014 at 12:23 am |

If Putin reads KisP, he might send ships w Nucs back to Cuba.
    This time, OBoBo won`t interfere! What, is Fidel about a hunnert years old now?

12. Fawkes News (Blacklisted and Loving It)
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 4:32 am |

^ Why waste money and bad PR with nukes? Obama is destroying America for him, and free of charge at that.

Posted July 12, 2014 at 5:38 am |

Americans enemies have invaded our country with out firing a shot. They are here waiting for the WORD. They care not how long they have to wait. At this rate it may be just one more generation of voters to indoctrinate.

14. mojo
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 7:31 am |

But the real news isn’t the proposal of Palin, but Boehner. Boehner would never go in the water unless he was reasonably sure it was safe. If he and his merry lupine band are circling, it’s only because they smell weakness. They can taste the fear. Wolves have a developed temporal sense. They know that the prey’s status changes from hour to hour; it may still be strong now, but is it weakening. Awooooo.

15. DougM (paleface™)
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 11:14 am |

^ Good read!
    Not sure I buy into it, yet, but …

16. Fawkes News (Blacklisted and Loving It)
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 4:33 pm |

^^ The Vichy Republicans are pandering to their erstwhile base in a vain attempt to save Thad Cochran.

(only half-kidding)

17. Mike(AZ)
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 5:29 pm |

^4: Don’t know about the cartwheels at my age, but I’d be willing to join you in the drunk part! Of course, I’d be laughing so hard I’d probably spill way too much and have to lick it off the table!

18. Whatname
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 8:34 pm |

The illegally present foreign nationals (Illegal Aliens) did not make this country. They may be part of the plan top destroy it.

Posted July 12, 2014 at 9:09 pm |

Sort of a sidebar, speaking of impeaching, suing, etc.
    Inre: Boehner suit against Uhbama –
    Assuming a number of courts agree the plaintiff (Congress, the House?) has been harmed and has standing,

Can the President be sued as President, or must he first be impeached, convicted and become Joe Citizen.

Assuming the law or the Constitution allows that the President may be sued (can he be sued as the President, or as Buraq Uhbama who happens to be President?)

Assuming a series of courts all the way to SCOTUS agree,
    what can Boehner et al. get as judgement?

Is Uhbama going to write a check for $1 trillion? Or promise to be a nice man? Or go to prison?
    Just what the heck kind of suit is this?
    I always thought the only remedy for Presidential malfeasance had to be impeachment and conviction, then normal jurisprudence, criminal or civil, kicked in.

The only beneficial thing I can see for the Republicans and Boehner, 2014 election politics aside, is that a suit and resulting trial would provide a very public forum for an orderly airing of all the extraconstitutional forays of The Regime, and do it without the very scary word “impeachment”.
    The public, even the LIV’s are used to the word “lawsuit”, but the I word is a very scary thing, both to the LIV’s and the Congress.

20. rickn8or
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 9:53 pm |

^ Jess (4) Ditto, except I’d skip the cartwheels and go piss on his grave.

I’m too old to stand in a line that long…

21. Ironic in Denver
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 11:11 pm |

Dick 5: I’d skip the cartwheels and go piss on his grave. Me too, except dump on in addition to piss on.

Fawks 12: Obama is destroying America for him, and free of charge at that. Maybe there’s no charge but he’s still handing out plenty of change.

22. Ironic in Denver
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 11:12 pm |

…..Nazi Penis…..

Posted July 13, 2014 at 12:52 pm |

The comments about *Revolution* have been talked about ever since OBoBo got elected (…twice…). He has ruined the Executive Branch. The RATz & Rhinos have greatly weakened the Legislative Branch. The Judicial Branch is sorta doing their job but are not equipped nor designed to unfuck the other two Branches of our Federal government.

Bear with me as I speculate about a revolution. The USA came about as a result of the American Revolution. The Civil War could be considered a 2nd Revolution. In the late 1700s, America was virtually unpopulated by what became The USA.
    In the Civil War America was about 1/2 unpopulated.

We suffered several thousand casualties in the American Revolution and about 622,000 in the Civil War, give or take…
    In both of these, America was rural!

What if we are forced by our Federal Government to resort to a 3rd Revolution in the early 21st century? Very briefly I will describe today`s America as a potential battleground. Our population covers 51 States[...57, for OBoBo...] and is about 321 or 322,000,000s of peoples. Every State has cities of millions of people. About all the arable land is being farmed….
    Virtually all our waterways are being used for a variety of reasons. The skies over the USA are 24/7 full of aircraft of all types!

Okay, now allow me to use 2 urban cities as representative of all urban cities. Los Angeles and New York City!
    Typically, all revolutions start somewhere, maybe small at first or maybe large and in more than one place. today`s USA is almost totally relying on vast technology for high-quality standards of living! ALL of us depend on motorized vehicles of a variety of designs. Almost all our food and goods are acquired in stores. Only a small % of Americans grow their own fruits, vegetables and livestock.

Suppose the Revolution starts at midnight on a Sunday in August. By Monday afternoon, MILLIONS of hungry and thirsty citizens in LA and NYC would be in fear and panic, due perhaps to a shutdown of Utilities, electric power, city drinking water, gasoline for their cars! Law enforcement would be overwhelmed! Hospitals would stop functioning. If somehow the National Guard and all our armed forces were placed on alert——it would take several days to get them where they might be needed (….and, assuming that all will obey their orders from on high…) Are all uniformed enlisted and officers going to abandon their families on account of orders to go somewhere distant?

Of course I could be wrong, but I don`t see a Revolution today, in 21st Century America, as a solution/reaction to a broken Federal Government, that will not cause literally “millions of dead/dying citizens” !!!!! And not from gunfire, etc.,

Plus I am not addressing what the rest of the world might do as a result of a Revolution in the 21st century……….

I don`t know of anyone and/or agency that could get a grip on events in order to minimize death and destruction AND keep the United States of America in one piece!!!!!!

24. Whatname
    Posted July 13, 2014 at 2:41 pm |

And people say that voting has no meaning.

Though George Carlin did say that if it meant anything they would not let us do it.

That scenario worries me.
    Add three Korean EMP blasts, or anyone else. Add the terrorists here. Add the UN Small Arms Treaty signed that allows UN troops to be invited in, by Obama. What Senate ratification?

Maybe they will replace him with plugs Biden. Biden showed much good at the governor’s conference. A viable alternative to Obama and a candidate to replace the sinking Hillary?
    A Delaware thug that will do deals rather than the selected Red Diaper Baby.

They have intentionally divided this nation. We are in perilous times.

And who grows their own food these days? Less than 5% I would say. Cities would be death zones. Walking dead! not just a cable show anymore.

It is worth speaking up and taking whatever action to avoid this disaster, and prepare somewhat for it. Obama has done one thing, ALL that we do is political now.

25. Fawkes News (Blacklisted and Loving It)
    Posted July 13, 2014 at 3:50 pm |

^ d,nqdwg (19):

The Constitution clearly states a sitting President cannot be charged with a crime until impeached and removed from office. However, Bill Clinton was sued for sexual harassment (ironically because of bill he himself signed into law), so for better or worse, the precedent has been set for Presidents to face civil legal action.

If I understand the legal issues correctly (I’m not a lawyer, and I don’t play one on TV, but a relative is), Speaker Bonehead is trying to obtain a Writ of Mandamus ordering the Preezy of the Steezy to do his F’in job.

Even if Speaker Bonehead wins, I assume Dear Leader would ignore the ruling, as he does every other governmental process that doesn’t go his way. Then what… Miiiiiiiiiiister Speeeeeeeaker?

26. Ironic in Denver
    Posted July 13, 2014 at 9:54 pm |

^ F.N. 25: When thinking Boehner, I increasingly wonder if he is some kind of agent provocateur for the other side, since he appears determined to do whatever will make the idiot low information voter believe that Republicans are obstructionist clowns.

Even so, my jaw dropped at this latest “let’s sue the President.” (after failing utterly to negotiate effectively with him)

I’ll give Boehner credit for creativity though; even I, who am pretty well known for fantastic imaginings, did not think of this one.

27. Ironic in Denver
    Posted July 13, 2014 at 9:56 pm |

^ just on the balance, I’m not sure it is possible to negotiate with this administration, even if one wasn’t a Beltway Republican Fool.

Posted July 14, 2014 at 3:02 am |

IMHO, November elections will trip the ambush showing whether we Conservatives have a chance to salvage America nlt the next presidential election in 2016. We will keep the House, but we need to regain the Senate. The RATz don`t really have a strong presidential candidate for 2016. BUT they might elect a RAT president by cheating on the electoral votes. That would spell doom!!!! I haven`t decided yet, but I like the Governor of Wisconsin.

Posted July 14, 2014 at 11:14 am |

^ColJ (28) I like the Governor of Wisconsin.
    Me too. Like the Marines at Guadalcanal, Scott Walker took everything the enemy could throw at him, and without much help, beat their asses, and he’s still there, doing things his way.

Posted July 14, 2014 at 12:44 pm |

^^^Thanks Dick!^^^

Hardly any of the Marines knew where they were at Guadalcanal. They fought Japs from 6 August, 1942 until 21 December, 1942. I talked to a lot of them when I was a junior officer in the early 1960s. Ironically, guess what most of them talked the most about. In December, 1942 these tired and weak Marines got orders to board an old ship [...that leaned to port...] and sailed to Australia for a one month combat break. Every Gyrene that I talked to called that month the same thing: THE GREAT DEBAUCH!! Though they still wore the utilities they had fought in, they said the streets in Melborne were lined with “hundreds of young Aussie girls”. Gals told them that they had saved Australia. The gals, also teenagers like the Marines washed their filthy combat clothes, took them to all the dance halls, bars and restaurants, and got intimate, mostly under the stars on cricket fields, parks and beaches!!!!

Some of the Marines commented that after that month, they were ready to kick Japanese asses all the fucking way to Tokyo =8^} [...You don`t read much about that in all the history books written about Guadalcanal!...] Nor do I expect that many grandkids (us…) heard about it from their grandfathers, neither——-

Posted July 14, 2014 at 1:07 pm |

ColJ, in 1970, I worked on an installation job near Wheaton Il, and of the five of us in the field there, two were Marine Guadalcanal veterans, Phil and Mac.
    They had lots of stories to tell, mostly humorous, but one incident still stands out to me about how they didn’t say much about the hard times.
    The company I worked for had some sort of partnership with Sumitomo Heavy Industries, and one day, home office told us that we were going to have visitors from Sumitomo to see our first of its kind project in the country, and told me to explain and show anything they were interested in. A few big shots came out to meet and greet, so we peons were fairly far down the receiving line. When the Japanese party arrived, I noticed many of them were beginning to gray around the temples, and they were bigger than my perception of the average Jap. When they walked in and introductions began, Phil began to shake visibly and whispered to me “See how tall they are? Those guys were imperial marines. I fought them. I gotta get out of here,” and he left.