hm…

jihaddi see — jihaddi do*

See?

“If you can kill a disbelieving American or European – especially the spiteful and filthy French – or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then (do so), … If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman, or any of their allies.

“Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him.”

Do…

Colleen Hufford, the 54-year-old woman who was savagely beheaded by a deranged co-worker [Alton Nolen], was working at Vaughan Foods … [She was] the first person who crossed his path…

A classmate of Nolen’s, … told this newspaper that according to the [Nolen’s] family member, Nolen was telling coworkers Thursday of an Islamic teaching that said women should be stoned for an offense, and that an argument followed the mark [sic], Nolen was later fired and returned later Thursday, when he beheaded Colleen Hufford, the family member said.
[Local newspaper McCurtain Gazette — no online edition is available

Suhaib Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had also previously been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, which had been attended by Alton Nolen

Officers found two women stabbed and a man shot inside Vaughan Foods, Inc., 216 NE 12, in what has been described as an incident of workplace violence.

AlohaSnackbar, Baybee!

*txtng fm teh bus, here, boss….
#CreepingIncrementalism

1. DougM (paleface™)
    Posted September 27, 2014 at 10:20 am |

Further slaughter prevented by a responsible citizen with a gun.

That concludes this morning’s seminar.
    After lunch, we’ll discuss the wisdom of hiring ex-con Muslim converts.

Next week’s lesson: Going about your lawful life armed.

(What? No, you don’t have to look for trouble, but don’t go about unaware, because there is a very real possibility that trouble may be looking for you.)

2. bocopro
    Posted September 27, 2014 at 10:32 am |

Workplace violence by a deranged individual.

Well, DUH . . . of COURSE it is. Islam is, very simply and obviously, a mental disorder. It’s an insidious, pervasive, untreatable delusion that is spreading contagiously like some kind of virulent airborne cancer.

And we must treat it like the cancer it is, by radical excision. ALL MUSLIMS are complicit in the spread of radicalism because they do absolutely nothing to inhibit the barbarism or impede its contagion or point out where the most critically ill and infectious carriers are hiding in their midst.

My recommendation is intense radiation therapy beginning with 10-megaton bursts over Medina, Mecca, Damascus, Baghdad, Tehran, Tunis, Islamabad, Kabul, Tripoli, Cairo, Ankara, Algiers, Doha, Aleppo, Lahore, Karachi, Kandahar, Istanbul, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Mogadishu, N’Djamena, Casablanca, Alexandria, Qom, Giza, Mosul, and Jakarta.

Then we can begin to negotiate over disposal of the survivors, some of whom may be salvageable once the virus can be purged through a program of starvation and regular public beheadings, of which they are so enamored.

Rabid dogs cannot be cured; they must be destroyed. Trying to pet or reason with them is suicidal, much like trying to swim in a tidal wave of political correctness, which is what the Soetoro regime is doing where Islamic terrorism is concerned.

Posted September 27, 2014 at 11:44 am |

One of these days {…not in the next 2 yrs…) freedom loving nations are going to be forced into declaring war on the most viscious nations in the Middle East. Radical Islamic nations are going to force such a war! It will be a long war and it will likely result in millions of casualties.

I cannot see any way to avoid “The River War” written by a young Winston Churchill in the late 1800s, except now, on a global scale…

I would be interested to read about some ideas by others, of ways to avoid such a war, yet stop the expansion of Islam on the free world!

4. PeggyU
    Posted September 27, 2014 at 12:06 pm |

His executioner should be a woman.

5. bocopro
    Posted September 27, 2014 at 12:19 pm |

I’m workin on one, Colonel (if I don’t chomp down too hard on my tongue, which is wedged firmly in my cheek). The premise is that a long-lost Surah from the “dictations” of Muhammad has been found in the Cave of Hira (where he did his “meditation”).

Its content is that although his mission is indeed a “holy” one, it is destined ultimately to fail, and by the end of the 20th century, a new ritual must be included in the rites of passage for all his male followers, a bit like a parallel to the bar Mitzvah in Jewish tradition — “all males must be castrated before the age of 10.”

Plan on putting it together tonite or tomorrow morning during the promised rain event.

6. MikeG
    Posted September 27, 2014 at 1:04 pm |

DougM (1) Every time something like this happens I have to bump up the defcon stutus around here. Very few places I go anymore that I don’t go armed. Including some “no gun zones” that I used to respect.

7. MikeG
    Posted September 27, 2014 at 1:06 pm |

Yes, they say, but what are the odds that you will need a gun on any particular day? Both those ladies in Oklahoma thought they were going to work and then return home again like they have for the last eleventymillion days.

Posted September 27, 2014 at 2:29 pm |

If America wasn’t a racist,war mongering,greedy capitalistic, wealthy country they wouldn’t hate us so much.

9. iD
    Posted September 27, 2014 at 5:28 pm |

I’m surprised no-one’s brought up “sudden jihad syndrome” yet.

10. Jess
    Posted September 27, 2014 at 9:48 pm |

Charles Manson and their prophet have a lot in common, except Manson was thrown in jail long before he had the opportunity to assemble so many psychopaths.

Posted September 27, 2014 at 10:58 pm |

One of the low level attack routes that I was an instructor pilot for, when assigned to VFA-125 at NAS Lemoore, CA.,went right over the valley that Charles Manson + idiots lived.

I was tempted to drop the twelve 250 lb bombs that I carried on my F18 right on their 6-digit coordinate location as I flew over it!!!!!

(…but then I would be serving a life sentence and Charles + idiots would be dead…)

12. rickn8or
    Posted September 28, 2014 at 10:21 am |

‘Tis a far far better thing to be caught with a weapon than without one.

And yeah, me too; I do not set foot outside the house without one. I can’t run, I can’t stand and fight. I’m too young to die and to old to take an ass-kickin’.