Happy International Coffee Day

Enjoy your day, Mister Preezy!

(Don’t worry, Progs… I promise I’ll post your BOOOOOSH video on International Let Your Dog Climb In Your Lap Day)

1. Posted September 29, 2014 at 5:37 am |

Piece of crap imposter. May your legacy be the butt of every joke imaginable – and you live many years to hear the jokes.

2. LostLiberty
    Posted September 29, 2014 at 6:44 am |

I raise my Bubba cup of coffee to you folks on the porch!

Posted September 29, 2014 at 7:14 am |

Looked like he was more worried about where the cameras were for his unwanted photo op than paying his respect for the Marines who are guarding his ass.

Posted September 29, 2014 at 7:27 am |

Well then I shouldn’t have warmed up yesterday’s blend.
    Brewing a new pot of coffee here, Boss.

Or i’ll head out to Dunkin Donuts for a free cup. . .

5. DougM (paleface™)
    Posted September 29, 2014 at 7:54 am |

Dang!
    Klavan found the ideal cultural ref for this.
    Take-away quote: “It wasn’t just a commander-in-chief’s breezy disrespect toward the people he sends off to kill and to die. It was the arrogant action of a man who doesn’t know what’s important because he doesn’t know what’s true. He lives inside his own insistent fantasy world rather than the real one.

I’m gonna go update my earlier post.

6. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 29, 2014 at 9:20 am |

Ligher note: Jacqui Naylor-Black coffee; a more energetic wakey-wakey.

7. DougM (paleface™)
    Posted September 29, 2014 at 9:48 am |

^ Yeah, or the Julie London version.

8. ZZMike
    Posted September 29, 2014 at 11:41 am |

I saw the Bush photo. He couldn’t drop the dog – the Left would have gone bananas – and he did make a good salute otherwise.

Not one a DI would approve of, but at least he made the effort.

The Latte-Wave doesn’t even come close.

Somebody pointed out that Reagan started the C-inC salute, and that Eisenhower didn’t return salutes.

All of which is interesting, but irrelevant.

9. bocopro
    Posted September 29, 2014 at 11:43 am |

Soetoro’s blatant ignorance of American culture, especially military honor and customs, is palpable. Though it’s difficult to imagine his contempt for ANYthing being higher in magnitude than it obviously is for our exceptionalism, for our military it is at least squared.

His mere PRESENCE at a ceremony honoring a bonafide American hero, PARTICULARLY a MOH recipient, sullies the tradition of PotUS being the one presenting the medallion. A parallel would be for Miley Cyrus to decorate Miss America or Eric Holder to become a SCotUS member and adjudicate cases and issues which he failed miserably to resolve or manage while AG for 6 years.

Can you say “irony”? I thought you could. Now, spell the word which identifies one who acts in complete contradiction of his declared beliefs or promises.

10. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 29, 2014 at 1:26 pm |

Actually, I’d like to review the video footage of Romney taking his dog for a ride on top of the family car, and BHO eating what I hope was at least not his family dog.

(Cultural ref: Farnham’s Freehold – “A gentleman does not eat his household servants.”)