perspective for Progs

first rule of tyranny fight club: remember… your guys won’t always be in charge

…I can’t wait for President Scott Walker to unilaterally order all federal agencies to stop withholding union dues and refuse to enforce mandatory fees because Congress hasn’t acted on PEU reform quickly enough or to his satisfaction. Unions can then thank Obama for setting the precedent of presidential authority on Walker’s behalf…

1. Dave
    Posted November 20, 2014 at 8:17 pm |

I can’t wait for President Cruz to tell all Americans to send 17% of their gross income to the federal government and disband the IRS.

2. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted November 20, 2014 at 9:07 pm |

^ Executive amnesty for all
    • Tax dodgers
    • Businesses who don’t cater to LGBT weddings
    • EPA citations
    • Illegal importers of firearms
    • Illegal importers of endangered-species fur
    etc.

3. Caged Insanity
    Posted November 20, 2014 at 9:20 pm |

Off topic: I want a version of the “thanks Obama” gif where it’s a black guy knocking a bowl of chips off the table exclaiming “Thanks Whitey!”

4. Ironic in Denver
    Posted November 20, 2014 at 10:05 pm |

It has been said that one of the first rules of politics is to leave no good deed unrewarded, and no bad deed unpunished.

If that is so, and the Repubs don’t find ways to severely punish a great deal of bad behavior (starting with Harry Reid) while explaining to the public what a good thing it is, then they don’t deserver to be in office.

As to what will really happen, we will see.

5. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted November 20, 2014 at 10:09 pm |

I want a version of the “thanks Obama” gif where it’s a black guy knocking a bowl of chips off the table exclaiming “Thanks Whitey!” LOL!!!!! me too!

6. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted November 20, 2014 at 10:10 pm |

^…oh Douuuuuuuuuuugggggggggie…… * bats eyelashes *

7. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted November 20, 2014 at 10:42 pm |

^ I would (might), but I don’t get it.

(What? Nah, I do anti-ProgRacialist schtick. You know, pointing-out their hypocrisy. Don’t include me in on self-destructive crap where I gotta cheer for a team just ’cause I live closer to it than some other team.)

8. Fawkes News (Fun Lovin' Thought Criminal)
    Posted November 21, 2014 at 5:43 am |

At 12:01 PM on January 20, 2017, before even starting the Inaugural Address (or perhaps as the start of it), President Guy would vacate every Executive Order issued by Barack Obama, Pardon Dinesh D’Souza et al., demand the resignation of every senior civilian administrator appointed/promoted since 2009, and appoint a Special Prosector to investigate the myriad crimes of the Obama Administration.

Then, the real payback would begin.

9. Fawkes News (Fun Lovin' Thought Criminal)
    Posted November 21, 2014 at 5:45 am |

^ Prosector Prosecutor

10. Jess
    Posted November 21, 2014 at 7:45 am |

Washington is out of touch, but not so out of touch it’s not apparent their dog has shit in the neighbor’s yard one time too many.

11. Nomen Nescio
    Posted November 21, 2014 at 8:15 am |

Jess 10, what a perfect analogy for Fearless Leader and all the Fake Scandals:
    A guy walking his dog, studiously looking anywhere but at his dog as it dumps on the neighbor’s front lawn.

12. TheOldman
    Posted November 21, 2014 at 10:00 am |

What’s to stop President Walker in 2017 from saying “Well we know that there are 45MM tax cheats who did not pay the Obamacare penalty but there are just too many of them to prosecute so I’m declaring an amnesty for them.”

13. Thomas M.
    Posted November 21, 2014 at 10:11 am |

Not to be a nitpicker, but… federal employee collective bargaining exists due to Executive Order 10988 signed by John F. Kennedy. Any president can undue it with a like action.

Live by Executive Order, expire by Executive Order

14. Ironic in Denver
    Posted November 21, 2014 at 10:19 am |

^ …tax cheats…

Ummm. Well, not your point, I know, but *I* did not sign up for Obamamiscare.

1) Rather hard to actually get something that is assured as both legal and “subsidized,” assuming I “qualify.”
    2) Impossible to tell what the financial consequences (either of getting it or not getting it) would be, either before or after taxes.*
    3) I probably could not afford the exorbitant “newly accessible” health insurance with its “containment of health care costs” anyway.

So what I expect to do is everything in my power to legally avoid the “costs” taxes that arrogant Progs decided to cram down my protesting throat. We will see how that goes. Possibly not well for me, but hey, why would any of the pigs at the trough in D.C. care about that?

Therefore, should President Walker decide to amnesty me and 45 million others out of this outrage, then I’m not so much going to think of it as a cheat. Especially since, by definition, we would actually be citizens, and, therefore, entitled to the protection of our president, unlike a bunch of people from somewhere else.

*(And yes, I’m more familiar with Federal tax matters that the average citizen. And no, an entire office full of actual CPA tax accountants could not tell me either when I asked them.)