sign me up!

( * )

1. iD
    Posted January 27, 2015 at 7:53 pm |

Now, I know Heineken uses a red estrella, but with that shade of green, the star immediately said “Heineken” to me.

I know enough about fake ghetto “classy” to think that’s some clever marketing.

2. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted January 27, 2015 at 7:55 pm |

So what exactly is the problem/?

Obamacare is all about screwing the public, isn’t it? And didn’t any number of Dem pols whore themselves out to get that shit sammich passed?

Inappropriate, my sufficiently-clothed ass.

(Mind you, the junta is a bit peeved at people using the name “Obamacare”, at least since it became apparent what a cock-up the whole thing is. And they’re using that term itself on the bus ad. Might want to re-think that part of it.)

3. iD
    Posted January 27, 2015 at 7:57 pm |

That is exactly the Dallas Cowboys star, too– outline and all, just in Heineken green.

4. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted January 27, 2015 at 10:49 pm |

Now, bend over.

Posted January 27, 2015 at 11:33 pm |

Lowest Prices Guaranteed
    Bwaaa haaa haaa haaa……….Guaranteed to bust your budget.
    And you know what else ….. if you like your doctor you can keep him…..Bwaaaa haaa haaa. This is killing me….
    (the Death Panel just filed a grievance…oh, shit, I didn’t know they were union)

6. Fawkes News (#BarackLiesMatter)
    Posted January 28, 2015 at 5:38 am |

And a bargain at $16,000 per year with a $5,000 deductible! But that’s OK… you can beg and grovel to the IRS, and maybe they’ll give you a subsidy (as long as you haven’t said anything bad about Obama on Facebook).

Posted January 28, 2015 at 8:02 am |

*slides cursor over to sidebar*

what was the topic again?

8. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted January 28, 2015 at 9:16 am |

With my insurance 14% increase last year and 25% increase over that, this year, you’re welcome.

[well, no, you're not. and I'm doing everything I can figure to do to change how much I pay. we'll see. but you're not welcome, a-holes]

9. Fat Baxter
    Posted January 28, 2015 at 8:34 pm |

LotF @2: “Obamacare is all about screwing the public, isn’t it?

This can’t be Obamacare. Obamacare wouldn’t wait for you to drop your drawers. They’d bugger you right through whatever you’re wearing.