It’s the End Times, the End Times, I tell yas!

CNNnnn
(Yeah, I knowww !)

CNN drops their usual blame-the-(R)s spin … at least this once.

Y’don’t s’pose that the left-wing media have decided to produce straight news,
rather than continue their roles as Prog/Dem propaganda spigots, do ya?
Reckon the stockholders and/or advertisers said sumpthin’?
I mean, even MSNBC is scrapin’ the Obamunist poo-flingers off’.

1. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 8:36 am |

Y’don’t s’pose that the left-wing media have decided to produce straight news,

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaaa*cough*

Thanx, DM. I needed that.

*checks calendar*
    I — IF i were to put on my cynicism hat [oh look - it's all dusty from the closet] — might imagine that the MSM is preening its image pre-2016 “fairness” election coverage.

..or something

2. mojo
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 10:23 am |

I fully trust the regulation of the internet to the same government which can’t build a website with a working back-end. #NetNeutrality

— Stephen Green (@VodkaPundit) February 23, 2015

3. Fawkes News (#BarackLiesMatter)
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 10:40 am |

CNN BREAKING: Look, A Squirrel! Christians Kidnapped!

Posted February 24, 2015 at 12:14 pm |

It was the military that invented the Internet!!!

Posted February 24, 2015 at 12:19 pm |

Be afraid be very afraid————-something is lurking behind our backs———-hell we don’t need something like this to tell us that.

6. Wahoo
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 6:22 pm |

Then there was the time the military transport plane Brian will was on crashed in the Aleutian Islands, and he was the only survivor. As he flipped a thigh bone over this shoulder onto the heap of bones behind him, the rescue team broke through the dense jungle surrounding the crash site.

“I’m saved! I’m saved!” Williams rejoiced, until he noticed the looks of shock and revulsion on the faces of his rescuers.

“You can’t blame me! You can’t judge me!” Williams tearfully blurted. “You would have done the same thing if it had happened to you.”

“That may be true,” the rescue team leader replied, “but, cripes man, the plane just went down yesterday!”

7. JoeBandMember ≠
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 6:30 pm |

I believe this IS the season Jesus spoke of, and that’s all we’re going to know until He returns.

What a glorious day that will be.