today’s SCORE!!!

$1.99 omd.

1. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 7:14 pm |

Awww, Missy & JR in a rowboat.
    Look, I could go all mushy, here;
    but I think I’ll stick to the traditional cultural ref path.

2. Ironic in Denver
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 7:42 pm |

This is excellent, but I thought Missy & JR didn’t publish their likenesses on the blog??

3. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 9:09 pm |

^ He didn’t think anyone would recognize him with a black eye:)

4. Dave
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 9:17 pm |

Look, I could go all mushy here, but where is the framed picture of you guys getting out of the boat, walking around and picking up all the dog shit?

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 10:30 pm |

awwwwwwwww

6. Ironic in Denver
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 10:30 pm |

^^ black eye: choking w/laughter here.

^ dog shit: S & JR have gone green — shit everywhere is what makes things grow.

Years ago I was walking down a street in Cambridge right next to… I do believe it was Hahvad… and I see this sign on the door of a walk-up office proclaiming how the activists up there were all about cleaning up the environment & saving the planet. But right there on their doorstep was a pile of dog shit I judged to be about three or four days old. I thought: “Well, cleaning up the planet begins right here at home, unless you think other people should be doing all the cleaning.”

7. Wahoo
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 4:09 am |

Further proof that, over the past 6 years, this country has gone to the dogs.

8. icemaned13-"She has Bette Davis Isis"
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 5:44 am |

We simply must pass proposition K9 -the legalization of human canine civil partnerships (with single payer health benefits)!

9. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 9:10 am |

Not all dogs are good.

10. TheOldman
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 10:21 am |

I don’t think Lucy (or was it Sally?) would agree with that.

11. mojo
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 10:58 am |

That dog you’re smooching just spent a half-hour licking it’s ass. So, yannow…

12. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 11:01 am |

^ Still not as icky as Aunt Beatrice at Christmas.

13. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 11:12 am |

mojo, that dog can lick it’s ass and not get sick.
    Can you say the same? :)

Posted February 25, 2015 at 11:18 am |

# 6— That’s what the illegal dreamer immigrants are for. Even Jeb Bush thinks this country will be better off with all the hard working, business, chid bearing, family oriented illegal immigrants who would lift our spirits.
    #11 — I laugh because when our dog children partake in that means of cleaning themselves I always tell them to give Grampa a kiss. Grampa doesn’t have the no kisses on the face rule like Gramma does. Even though I love/loved all of our pet chidren.
    Miss Sondra please show us what special place you’ve chosen to hang this great score.

15. Ironic in Denver
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 1:43 pm |

^^^ 12: nor as icky as Joe Biden at almost any public event where there are women.
    ^^ 13: always knew dogs were superior to humans — or at least some of them.
    ^ 14: I second the request for a placement showing.

16. Ironic in Denver
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 1:45 pm |

^ Ooops: I did not intend to say whether dogs were superior to mojo.

[Blushes, and slips out the back door to the local bar. If mojo comes, I will buy him one.]

17. JMcD
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 4:06 pm |

“Dogs Are To Kiss People”

And to keep human legs warm and stimulated.

18. Ironic in Denver
    Posted February 25, 2015 at 5:51 pm |

^ all Chris Mathews needed was to hear Obama speak. Which is only fair, since Barry already ate the dog.