Yanno that time I went to DC and slapped every liar across the moosh?

oh, wait… I Misspoke

Yeah… I never did that. That was the weekend I surfed in the Mavericks.

oh, wait… I Misspoke: I was actually dipping live lava from Kilimanjaro. I make jewelry with it donchanooo.

No, erm… I Misspoke. I was actually watching gang members chase Brian Williams thru the New Orleans Ritz-Carleton. [Poor man, he looked to have a terrible case of dysentery.]

[Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert] McDonald spoke to a homeless veteran in Los Angeles who told him he had served in the special forces.

“Special forces? What years? I was in special forces,” McDonald replied.

ooooooo…. Turns out, he …erm, Misspoke. [buy, hey — he did complete Ranger training. Something I did one lazy weekend in Spring, so I’ll cut him some slack on that one…]

Oh, yanno what else he Misspoke about?

Nine hundred people have been fired since I became secretary. We’ve got 60 people that we fired who have manipulated wait times.”

oopsie.

Of the 75 employees, only eight employees have actually been removed, as of Feb. 13, 2015. Twenty-three cases were pending. Five employees resigned before a decision was made on their case. Others were demoted, were on probationary termination, had some other disciplinary action, or had no action taken at all.

Misspoke.

1. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 8:45 am |

Six-month suspension without pay.

2. Posted February 24, 2015 at 8:58 am |

Can ANYONE in this Administration tell the truth? Oops, Dumb question.

Posted February 24, 2015 at 9:35 am |

And then the veteran mispoked him in the nose, right?

4. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 10:31 am |

I’ve seen Morgan Fairchild naked.

5. Fawkes News (#BarackLiesMatter)
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 10:44 am |

Commander McBragg, please call your office.

Posted February 24, 2015 at 12:08 pm |

All politcians lie!

Posted February 24, 2015 at 12:17 pm |

He trained with — he wasn’t in — he just misspoke one word. He just misspoke a couple numbers off who was fired and who was repremanded no big deal. He’s very very afraid of the big yellow bus—- he hears it warming up in the back ground.

8. marcus t. cicero
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 5:17 pm |

IF THE DAY ENDS IN Y, A STUPID DEMOCRAT IS LYING!

9. Fat Baxter
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 7:06 pm |

Of the 75 employees, only eight employees have actually been removed, as of Feb. 13, 2015. Twenty-three cases were pending.”

I know how that works. I work for the Air Force. We have an officer we’re trying to get kicked out (long story — he should have been removed years ago). Our leadership has made its decision, but his case has been sitting for almost a year while the bureaucrats pick their noses. At this rate, he’ll become retirement eligible instead of getting the discharge he deserves.

10. ZZMike
    Posted February 24, 2015 at 8:01 pm |

I’m beginning to wonder is there’s anybody in the public eye who isn’t a liar misspoker.

But still, these days, nobody has come close to the Nixon spokesman who said, “That statement is no longer operative”.
    Fat Baxter (#9): leave the officer alone, assign him to a post where he can’t hurt anybody, and let him retire after 30 years as a Captain (making Captain in the Air Force is like making Sgt in the Army – everybody gets there fairly quickly).