The first woman what ?

For the historical record (BTF): »
MA’MMEN may be justifiably pronounced mammon (which was a serious title candidate at one time).
It can be interpreted, as appropriate, to mean that this is about men who say ma’am or about girlified men, or it’s simply a non-PC battle-of-the-sexes thing. Hey, I’m an old-school straight guy. Sorry.
Mainly, I’m just entertainin’ myself playin’ in Missy’s sandbox, here.

1. Fawkes News (#BarackLiesMatter)
    Posted March 9, 2015 at 2:30 pm |

Madeleine Albright and Condoleezza Rice have been relegated to the Memory Hole as inconvenient to the Hillary Narrative.

Posted March 9, 2015 at 3:30 pm |

Hillary was the bestest of anyone before her—————was there anyone before her———-???? She’s come so faaaaa
    She’s so taaahrd.

Posted March 9, 2015 at 4:14 pm |

wasn’t even Bubba’s first lady… Owwiiieeee!!!

On another level, of course not. By his own people’s words, Bubba’s style was “trailer trash,” not ladies, including Her Thighness.

4. Chris in NC
    Posted March 9, 2015 at 6:14 pm |

Doug, if you aren’t doing these on their own website like XKCD or DaybyDay or the like, then you should. They’re quite good. You can link them here daily too!

5. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted March 9, 2015 at 8:59 pm |

^ Thanks, but nah.
    Then I’d need adult supervision, a lawyer, a techie, and another reader.

Besides, this way I can ride around in Sondra’s limo with Claire and Fawkes.

Might revisit my old plan to store the cartoons and posters in archive pages, though.

Your list overlooked my 3-panel inspiration, Stilton, a frequent lurker and occasional commenter, hereabouts. (hopenchangecartoons.blogspot.com)
    MA’MMEN resulted from my failure to come up with a “righty” idea corresponding to Stilton’s “Lefty Lucy” (which is friggin’ inspired. Inspired, I say). Best I came up with was a dozen versions of “righty tighty”; and tighty implied liquor, so I eventually ended up at bar-room photo pages with Mad Men drinking. *tadaaa* A whole bunch of pics to use.

6. icemaned13-"She has Bette Davis Isis"
    Posted March 11, 2015 at 4:23 am |

Well done !

Posted March 11, 2015 at 8:02 am |

Thunder Thighs claims her strong suit campaigning for president is “Gender”!

JFC, that might work if she was lobbying to replace *Aunt jemima on a box of pancake mix*————

8. Ironic in Denver
    Posted March 11, 2015 at 2:30 pm |

Well, she might not have been “first” at anything else, but she might be the first Sec State to conduct all official business from a private email server that was getting surveilled by pretty much every foreign intelligence service in the world, so there is that.

9. Deaf Smith
    Posted March 11, 2015 at 7:26 pm |

Well you will have to forgive Hillary.

Madam Halfbright was an embarrassment as Sec. of State, and Condi Rice was, bbbbllacccckkk, and to Hillary that means she was not a Secretary of State, just a low payed secretary.

So, that clears the road for Hillary!