Blacklisted and Loving it

It’s a time for truth, a time to rise to the challenge just as Americans have always done. It’s going to take a new generation of courageous conservatives to help make America great again. And I’m ready to stand with you to lead the fight.

1. Hopefulone
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 6:29 am |

I am pretty iggernant of political machinery but one thing that I have learned is that EARLY MONEY means a lot. If we want Senator Cruz then we need to speak with dollars ASAP. That can scare away the weaker candidates and also maybe betray the RNC chicanery when they pump money into a Senator Cruz’s competitor. If we want a Cruz / Carson ticket then let’s push it HARD. NOW. The knives are out for Senator Cruz in the RNC just as much as the DNC. Let’s starve the RNC and pump up Senator Cruz.

(I don’t know Senator Cruz, personally, but I do know some RINOs who hate him. That is, ironically, the best endorsement.)

Posted March 23, 2015 at 6:40 am |

And speak freaking English!

3. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 6:44 am |

Good.
    And good luck to him.
    Takes a brave feller to step up first, knowing what enemies (and some “friends”) have in mind for a point man on this patrol.

Yeah, I’ll send his campaign a few bucks.
    If he does well, I’ll send ‘im a little more.
    Only a couple of others I’d even consider doin’ that for, right now.

4. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 6:56 am |

Here’s his website.
    Here’s a good article and a longer video.
    Oh, and why today?

5. Jimmy don\'t play that
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 7:39 am |

Dunno if its just that picture, but the resemblance to a younger Bill Murray is evident. So, he’s got THAT going for him as well.

6. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 8:03 am |

Cant’ wait for the freak-show at MDLSD to start banging on about how a first-term Senator can’t possibly have the experience to be President …..

Posted March 23, 2015 at 8:36 am |

If he can fog a mirror he is 100% better than OBoBo!!

8. Ironic in Denver
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 10:06 am |

^ Or at least not have to p-shop an image of himself into the mirror as if he actually has a real reflection.

I wish Cruz well, though I expect The Establishment GOP will do the leftists’ job for them, as it often does.

Speaking of p-shop, nice art Fawkes; minor spew when I saw it.

9. Ironic in Denver
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 10:21 am |

Didn’t have time to read the article this AM, but there’s an awesome headline over at Hotair.

“Yes, it’s time for Ted Cruz to start his run on the Death Star thermal exhaust port.”

Posted March 23, 2015 at 10:43 am |

I listened to his announcement speech and I would have voted for him right than and there——if I could have— I knew the vilifying and demonizing would start. I hope he and the voters are ready for it. Do as he asks and imagine what America would be like if it were what the founders intended it to be gave their lives for. Imagine what it would be for America to be the admired and feared defenders of freedom and not the war mongering enemy and the enemy the victim.

11. Dave
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 10:55 am |

Maybe Cruz can get that LA artist to make his campaign posters.

12. LostLiberty
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 12:17 pm |

I really do feel better now.

13. Hopefulone
    Posted March 23, 2015 at 5:36 pm |

At least go to his site and click, “I’M IN” to get e-mails. Sign up to volunteer. Sign up to harass/canvass your neighbors. Sign up. Kick in five bucks just to make a statement. (…or $5K if you really know him and can do so. ANYTHING TO POKE THE RINOS).

14. JoeBandMember ≠ (darn right I'm not equal to that)
    Posted March 24, 2015 at 6:02 am |

He stands for most of what I stand for. And isn’t afraid to say so.

I’m in.

15. toadold
    Posted March 24, 2015 at 7:18 am |

What’s really interesting to me is that he attempting to bypass the MSM and campaign through “alternative” media. He seems to using the “tar baby” tactic with his opponents “go ahead and vilify me then try to explain your stance to people who actually vote.” I had an interesting conversation with a Black lady who is really ticked off about giving social security benefits to recent illegal immigrants among other things. What votes Cruz loses from the pro-immigration crowd he’s may pick up from other minorities that feel that Obama and Washington has thrown them under the bus.

16. Fawkes News (#BarackLiesMatter)
    Posted March 24, 2015 at 7:28 am |

^ The “pro-immigration” (Anti-border enforcement, actually) crowd was never going to vote GOP anyway.

17. Ironic in Denver
    Posted March 24, 2015 at 11:14 am |

^ Yeah, Fawkes, I can’t comprehend why establishment Repubs & RINOs keep pandering to a bunch who absolutely *will not* either support or vote for them under any circumstances whatsoever — even a parallel universe.

Prager’s right, it really is the Stupid Party.

18. Hopefulone
    Posted March 24, 2015 at 12:31 pm |

I am going to have to make a bumper sticker for “Cruz-Carson ’16″ I just got a note from WND quoting Carson stating Obama is a Psychopath Time to contribute to his exploratory campaign and send letters urging the pairing (to prevent the anointed RINO from killing us). We can’t leave this to primaries. We HAVE to pre-select like the RINOs (and their partners in the “press” keep doing to us).