paper mache’

This is 11 papers saying the same exact thing about my Covered California enrollment. 11, same notice, 4 different envelopes.

Hi Michael, most likely this was a mistake….
—Covered California

1. Fawkes News (#BarackLiesMatter)
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 8:35 am |

Your tax dollars at work…

2. Ironic in Denver
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 8:57 am |

^ and more to come.

3. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 9:21 am |

Elementary, Watson:
    New clerk in training hits [print] and enters [1] into the [number of copies] box but fails to notice that there’s already a default [1] in the box.
    Supervisor is busy helping another new clerk and doesn’t catch the error.
    Envelopes are subsequently stuffed by the section manager’s pet monkey which he brought back from a previous assignment to a customer service operation in India.

(What? Well, I just returned from a drive while listening to The Complete Sherlock Holmes on audiobook.)

4. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 9:22 am |

so, it’s the same with “Covered CA” as it is with other forms of Hellth Insurance?

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 9:24 am |

was there a double-sided page saying in 47 languages that you have a Right to receive these other pages in that language?

6. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 9:26 am |

There’s probably a rule that requires ten copies of an erroneous mailing to accompany a complaint about erroneous mailings.
    They’re just … leaning forward.

7. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 9:57 am |

I once telephoned John Kerry’s ( Senate ) office with a question many years ago and received two reply letters, both completely contradictory and opposite views ON THE SAME DAY . I saved them and I know they’re up in the attic files somewhere…….
    This was long before my political savvy and when I was a libtard and even THEN I knew he was a schmuck.

8. Ironic in Denver
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 11:22 am |

^ Kerry: Winner of the Flipflop of the Day (and century) award.

So the “covered” in Covered California means covered in paper? And here I thought it meant covered in horse shit. I am suitably admonished.

9. Posted April 8, 2015 at 1:30 pm |

You weren’t that far off Ironic, The papers were covered in horse sh1t.

10. Nomen Nescio
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 1:35 pm |

They make it up in volume.

11. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted April 8, 2015 at 4:48 pm |

I wonder if their nurses give 11-times the prescribed dose,
    just to be, you know, … sure.

Posted April 8, 2015 at 5:31 pm |

Hellth Insurance
    Claire wins the internetz today!

13. Ironic in Denver