“Super-relatable”

Hill-Larrity !!1!

Artist's Rendering, as no one has actually seen the van....

This is the image Hill-Larrity !!1! *chose* to promote by naming her campaign van “Scooby”. Arguably better than what others could have named it like, DeathStar, Dray of Deceit, Coach of Contempt, Cankle Wagon, BenghaziBus, …

But, really, What difference at this point does it make?Mobile…

I wondered if there were any clues to Herself’s choice in the theme song for the 1969 cartoon show referenced.

HillaryDoo

“Scooby Doo, Where Are You?”

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?
We got some work to do now
Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?
We need some help from you now
Come on Scooby Doo
I see you, pretend you got a sliver
You’re not fooling me
‘Cause I can see they way you shake and shiver
You know you got a mystery to solve
And Scooby doo is ready for your act, don’t hold back
And Scooby Doo, if you come through
You’re gonna have yourself a Scooby snack
That’s a fact
Scooby Dooby Doo, here are you?
You’re ready and you’re willing
We can count on you Scooby Doo
I know you’ll catch the villain

She’s shaking and shivering?
She’s nowhere to be found when work is around?
She’s seeking a ScoobySnack?
what?

BTW, aside from not being noticed during her 45 minute luncheon in a Chipotle’s, someone also had to point out that she stayed last nite in The “Hipstoricurp Hotel Blackhawk in Davenport, IA, with the down comforters and Frette Italian sheets.

And this is what we’re offered….

Pass the Scotch.

Not …entirely unopposed.

1. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 9:36 am |

The historic Hotel Blackhawk. With the down comforters.

Blackhawk. Down.

Am I the only one with a brain screwed up enough to see that? Or is Fate working at a reeeeeally sub-conscious level?

2. MikeG
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 9:52 am |

I got Chevis, Crown, Crown Maple and Crown Apple, or Jameson, Claire, what will ya have?

Yeah, I KNOW Jameson is technically Irish whiskey. Sue me.

Posted April 15, 2015 at 10:28 am |

I remember the story that her helicopter in Iraq(?) or some ‘stan, was call sign “Broomstick One”.

How could anyone notice her at chiplote, the most excruciatingly bland restaurant in existence? (I’m from New Mexico, where we know what red and green chile is and savory burritos are practically an art form). Folks who frequent the place would be too absorbed in their screens and selves to notice anyone else.

4. Ironic in Denver
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 12:09 pm |

^ But how could they miss her security detail? I sure as hell wudda noticed that!

5. Ironic in Denver
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 12:10 pm |

^^ “Broomstick One” is awesome by the way.

Was there imaginary sniper fire? RPGs?

6. Larry Andersin
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 12:56 pm |

I KNEW it! Under that rubber mask, Hillary is Old Man Smithers! Jinkies!

7. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 1:07 pm |

No Lord of the Fleas [@1] — this is why your brain is considered a Multi-National Resource.

; >

I’ll have some o’ that Jameson in an Illy coffee with whipped cream, plz, MikeG. [I see, as a good Boy Scout, you are fully prepared!]

8. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 1:45 pm |

Ahhh,
    I see the connection with Missy’s post below.

9. ZZMike
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 3:39 pm |

There’s still a whole mess of worry. Right now, Democrats stand to get a bit more than the 270 needed to cinch the election. There are more than a few states (NY, CT, WA, OR) that have gone Democrat since 1980 (I haven’t looked further back than that).

The District of Columbia (3 votes) has always gone Democrat.

10. Wahoo
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 4:51 pm |

Robbing banks all high on the scoobysnacks…Chicago style.

Posted April 15, 2015 at 6:22 pm |

^ZZMIke (9) Democrats stand to get a bit more than the 270 needed to cinch the election

All the more reason to avoid plain vanilla paste like Jeb Bush and put a fire breathing conservative like a Rubio, Cruz, Walker or Paul out there that will generate excitement, get out the vote and kick H! from sea to shining sea a la Reagan vs Carter & Mondale.

Posted April 15, 2015 at 6:26 pm |

Broom stick one— now that congers up some good photo ops –