Mz Grundy

she’s eternal

Saida Grundy is an incoming black sociology professor at Boston University.

Here are some of her Twits:

“White masculinity isn’t a problem for america’s colleges, white masculinity is THE problem for america’s colleges,”

“Why is white America so reluctant to identify white college males as a problem population?”

“Deal with your white sh*t, white people. slavery is a *YALL* thing,”

Here’s her apology excuse for cussing out some poor rape-survivor who wandered into a FB ‘discussion’ about how black women and LGGBBQ women Do NOT owe white women any assistance solidarity, maaan over the [non]issue of Equal Pay™

I regret that my personal passion about issues surrounding these events led me to speak about them indelicately,’ she said in a statement last week.

‘I deprived them of the nuance and complexity that such subjects always deserve.’

This is her “lack of nuance”:

^^THIS IS THE S**T I AM TALKING ABOUT. WHY DO YOU GET TO PLAY THE VICTIM EVERY TIME PEOPLE OF COLOR AND OUR ALLIES WANT TO POINT OUT RACISM. my CLAWS?? Do you see how you just took an issue that WASNT about you, MADE it about you, and NOW want to play the victim when I take the time to explain to you some s**t that is literally $82,000 below my pay grade? And then you promote your #whitegirltears like that’s some badge you get to wear… YOU BENEFIT FROM RACISM. WE’RE EXPLAINING THAT TO YOU and you’re vilifying my act of intellectual altruism by saying i stuck my “claws” into you?’

wow.

just …wow.

Hard to have a “National Conversation About Race” with that little gal.

1. Ironic in Denver
    Posted May 19, 2015 at 10:30 am |

On the other hand, this does provide a crisp picture of what is now “academic standards.”

By the way, if I recall correctly, Boston University is one of the most expensive university in the country. Good to see what all that money will get.

2. Jimmy don\'t play that
    Posted May 19, 2015 at 10:32 am |

“…my act of intellectual altruism…”

FIFY

3. Fawkes News (#BarackLiesMatter)
    Posted May 19, 2015 at 11:09 am |

Boston University gave her Twits perfunctory condemnation, but said the University respects her right to her opinions. And she gets to keep her job.

Now if someone said something “insensitive” that wasn’t Prog Canon, he and/or she would be summarily fired for sure

4. neal
    Posted May 19, 2015 at 11:15 am |

Beat me, whip me, make me write big checks.

5. Ironic in Denver
    Posted May 19, 2015 at 11:57 am |

Ray Bradbury may have written a book about her; the title is right, anyway:

Posted May 19, 2015 at 12:16 pm |

OK University, “respect her my right to her my opinions”
    Racist nigger bitch. How’s that for “indelicacy”? Doesn’t feel very good does it?
    Offended by the N word? Sorry, kingsies, free speech ‘n stuff.
    I’ll retract when the University deals with her by the same standards they would look at me for saying the above nasty words to her.

Posted May 19, 2015 at 1:09 pm |

Our future ancestors will view the 1860 to 1865 Civil War as not really ending until ???? Any guesses?

8. Fawkes News (#BarackLiesMatter)
    Posted May 19, 2015 at 5:06 pm |

^ It depends on who gets to write the history books.

But, if it’s mentioned at all, this recent unpleasantness will likely be referred to as Civil War II.

Posted May 19, 2015 at 7:09 pm |

Michelle has said the same racist things but in a more First Ladyish way—

10. rickn8or
    Posted May 19, 2015 at 8:15 pm |

Hillary has said some nasty things but in a more Sailor-ish way…

11. Susan Lee
    Posted May 20, 2015 at 5:26 am |

It wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t so damned boring. She’s parrotting everything dozens of other academic dolts have said. (With apologies to parrots!) She’s using “anger” to reinforce her argument, instead of logic. She’s unimaginative, derivative and therefore – obviously- not too bright. (yawn)

Susan Lee

12. TheOldman
    Posted May 20, 2015 at 8:28 am |

“Deal with your white sh*t, white people. slavery is a *YALL* thing.” Ok so all those Africans just wandered to the coast and patiently waited for the slave ships to pick them up? Hmm, methinks some fellow Africans helped them along.

13. ZZMike
    Posted May 20, 2015 at 5:00 pm |

Wow indeed. She knows some really big words. Too bad she’s using them on really small ideas.