“Sort of Sad”

H> on Ellen !!!

Guess I missed it. H> “danced” on Ellen. :(

“Well, I want people to understand this, so I am glad you asked,” … “I used a personal email account, I was allowed by the State Department. But I should have used two different accounts. I made a mistake and I am sorry for all the confusion that has ensued. I take responsibly for that.”

She was “allowed” by the StateD to “use a personal account”. Not for Top Secret, StateD, International Secret Squirrel communiques like she did, mind you, but I quibble.

She “made a mistake.”

And she “takes responsibility” for Your “confusion” that ensued.

As H>’s Planned Spontaneity Tour continues apace, she Dances!

erm… “Dances!”

And — On The Same Day — Cries!!

ok – so that was 2008. Same Shiite :: Different Campaign Cycle.

The Twit-verse responds:

Robby Mook, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager

Nuff sed.

1. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)

Looks like H> earned two posts, today.
    Just goes to show that, on H>’s tree, the low-hangin’ fruit is plentiful.

2. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted September 9, 2015 at 10:49 am |

Ooooohh Gawdddd!

The mere thought of H>’s low-hanging anything is enough to get me praying at the porcelain altar.

Nooooooooooooooooo……

3. Fawkes News (#FearTheVotingDead)
    Posted September 9, 2015 at 11:47 am |

Oh, well! That’s a horse of a different color! She’s sorry and accepts responsibility, just like BJ did. Ignore the multiple felonies – she apologized and accepted responsibility!

#OldNewsMoveOn(.org)

4. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 9, 2015 at 12:38 pm |

Well I see where Dept of State now has a transparency czar to oversee the H-> emails along with a new blah-blah-blah by John Fast-Boat Kerry:

“Our records, and our ability to share them, serve as testament to our commitment to transparency and open government. I take very seriously that responsibility, and so does everyone else at the State Department.”

Which would all be less funny if the new T-Czarina hadn’t maxed out her legal contribution limit to the H-> POTUS campaign just a few weeks ago. Maybe her new role is how she’ll continue to contribute to H-> going forward.

Story here: http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/08/new-transparency-czar-for-hillarys-e-mails-at-state-maxed-out-to-her-in-june/

Full disclosure: I did check twice to make sure the above link isn’t just a redirect to The Onion.

Posted September 9, 2015 at 2:26 pm |

And — On The Same Day — Cries!!
    Crocodile tears, naturally. She is a reptile, and “crocodile” fits her nicely.
    She’s only sorry she’s been caught – for the tenth or twelfth time.

6. Fawkes News (#FearTheVotingDead)
    Posted September 9, 2015 at 4:45 pm |

^ That statement is highly insensitive and offensive to the entire Reptile Community.

7. USMC2841
    Posted September 9, 2015 at 6:02 pm |

I was under the impression the Secretary of State was the Top Dog (pun intended) at the State Department. So essentially she’s saying, “the department I was supreme ruler over allowed me to break the law.” Keep her feet to the fire.

8. Ironic in Denver
    Posted September 9, 2015 at 6:33 pm |

^^ …the entire Reptile Community

Is there a Reptile Party too?

How many of them are running for president?

Do they all stick to the Reptile Code, or are some of them… RINOS?

9. Deaf Smith
    Posted September 9, 2015 at 7:11 pm |

Hillary tears up like old Bill did when he said, “I didn’t have sex with that woman”.

He lied in front of national TV and got away with it, so why can’t Hillary have a go?

I personally feel she may be convicted. After all, General Petraeus was, so why not Hillary?

The only questions I have are a) who was the mole that went into the top secret installations and walked out with the info they emailed to her? b) was there any quid pro quo with countries that ‘donated’ to the Clinton Foundation and secrets she got on that server?

In short, was this espionage? Was this ‘Tinker, Tailor’? Was she Bill Haydon?

10. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted September 10, 2015 at 6:48 am |

DM@1 — It’s a Looking Glass World which cannot go unremarked…