ToDaZeD Chain Yank

MSM/Proggies [BIRM] go wild predictable

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK?” Trump said

Immediately the crowd began to shout suggestions…

Posted January 25, 2016 at 8:30 am |

the crowd began to shout suggestions…
    That’s OK, but I want him to save the ones on my “flog before hang” list for later.

2. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 9:09 am |

Y’mean like Vince Foster?

So what else is new?
    Always applied to Democrat candidates in Chicago, anyway.

*pkew*pkew*

3. Fawkes News (Barack Lies Matter)
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 9:38 am |

Isn’t that kind of insulting to his supporters? He’s essentially telling them they’re so stupid, he can do whatever he pleases and they’ll still love him.

It also occurs to me that the current President, elected with help of a similar Cult of Personality, isn’t working out so well.

Posted January 25, 2016 at 9:41 am |

Context is such a nice thing, as he was describing the media’s characterization of his voters.

Now depending on who he shoots, I’d still vote if he is the nominee.

5. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 10:06 am |

*hehee*
    Ted Cruz tweeted this.

(What? Nah, glad to see he’s adopted the cultural-ref schtick.)

6. mojo
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 12:00 pm |

When your virtue signalling turns around and bites you on the ass: Melissa Click, C’MON DOWN!

7. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 12:16 pm |

THEY SAY………….

8. Dave
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 1:21 pm |

Yeah, he expects me to vote for him.
    I’m about done with him.

9. mike f
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 2:40 pm |

Ain’t none of em perfect but Trump will fight. I WANT someone to go in and kick some liberal ass. We are long past the need for a pastoral presidency. Having suffered the buildup of liberals/socialsts/progressives at every level of bureaucracy, both legislative branches, the supremes. the executive and the media, to effect change is gonna require real fighting, not the pretentious politeness of Robbie’s Rules of Order.

I want the Secret Service to earn their money.

10. rickn8or
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 2:50 pm |

I want the Secret Service to earn their money.

The ones assigned to MomJeans, Moochelle and Cankles do…

11. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 3:05 pm |

I want the Secret Service to earn their money.

Nnn, they’ll just blow it on hookers.

12. Fawkes News (Barack Lies Matter)
    Posted January 25, 2016 at 5:18 pm |

As are facial expressions and body language. He clearly was happy with the characterizations.

13. Paul
    Posted January 26, 2016 at 9:12 pm |

Course he could mean that he has so few ‘real’ votes he won’t lose any.

Wait till the real poll comes in. That’s when they VOTE. Then we will see just where Trump really stands with the people.