Well, at least he didn’t bow

He just stood at attention in front of a portrait of a racist, homophobic murderer
who was an incompetent revolutionary leader on his own.

No, it was others who had to do the bowing.

Cruz and Trump had very different reactions.

(What? Nahhh, H> and Bernie prob’ly hated it. They wanted to be the one to do that.)

*heh*
*gasp!*

Il Douché

Limpy McLimpwrist (meme ref)

1. Fawkes News (Choose Cruz or Lose)
    Posted March 21, 2016 at 11:39 am |

Hmm… too bad the Florida Primary wasn’t this week.

Of course, they seem to start Early Voting a year and a half before election day, so…

Posted March 21, 2016 at 12:04 pm |

Pics look like Lord Buraq’s southside Chicago – riots, housing projects, taggers…
    You sure that’s Cuba?

Posted March 21, 2016 at 12:43 pm |

The saviour of Cuba arived on Palm Sunday — he didn’t ride in on an ass he is the ass who flew in on AF1. With him he had a suit case full of newly printed $100.00 dollar bills. The old ones are in Iran and because we already owe our lenders almost 20 trillion dollars they had to print new ones. He and the Cuban leaders have an understanding that we Americans owe them everything we took from them . Obama is apologizing for what America has done to cause them to fail their attemp at communism. Obama and his family will be visiting the wonderful government run hospitals prisons and schools. President Obama’s limo will apear to be cheap on side of the very expensive vintage cars some of the Cubans drive. There aren’t many because the Cubans are very concerned about global warming and not letting the capitalists ruin their jungels and beaches. Americans and the Cubans will now respect each other now.

4. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted March 21, 2016 at 1:31 pm |

Interesting manni [manicure] on that, apparently, impromptu Green-Shirt…

Lovely…

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted March 21, 2016 at 1:33 pm |

ok… Just cuz I’m kinda dumb; is there one [1] reason for him to do this?
    a benefit?
    a prevention?
    a ….?

srs question. I really don’t get the payoff.

6. PeggyU
    Posted March 21, 2016 at 2:45 pm |

Didn’t listen to the speech, but I hear tell we are offering taxpayer funded scholarships to Cuban students? Why??? So that wealthy Communist Cubans can send their kids here on our dime?

I guarandamntee you this largesse won’t be wasted on the little people.

7. Dave
    Posted March 21, 2016 at 3:26 pm |

‘Douche bag’, I see what you did there. Clever.

8. Posted March 21, 2016 at 3:46 pm |

^ I wonder who the other douche bags in the pic are? I don’t think they’re anybody I’d vote for.

9. Posted March 21, 2016 at 3:54 pm |

^ 5 Claire
    I see at least two reasons:
    1. More rubbing his scat in the faces of the American People, whom we all know he despises.
    2. His legacy. Already I hear the dim-bulb “media” trying to compare this pipsqueak to Nixon visiting China.
    I’m sure there’s other reason known only to the phony in the WH, himself.

10. Another Bob
    Posted March 21, 2016 at 4:46 pm |

If the Bermuda Triangle is real, maybe Air Force 1 could fly through it on the way home.

11. Fawkes News (Choose Cruz or Lose)
    Posted March 21, 2016 at 5:01 pm |

I haven’t agreed with bo1921 much of late, but he’s pretty much spot on here.

12. Posted March 21, 2016 at 5:13 pm |

^ Fawkes – I just call em’ like I see em’ – and I could see em’ wrong. One never knows – :)

13. OldFert
    Posted March 21, 2016 at 5:21 pm |

He went to Cuba to shop for his post-presidential villa.

14. rickn8or
    Posted March 22, 2016 at 9:59 am |

I wonder if Obama’s going to meet with Elian Gonzalez. (You know, that kid that Bill Clinton and Jackboot Janet Reno sent back to Cuba.)