Crying Orange Man of Tan-Zany-A

[Ted Cruz is] “Lucifer in the flesh,” [ousted House Speaker John] Boehner told an audience at Stanford on Wednesday night, according to the Stanford Daily. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

As far as Donald Trump goes, Boehner remarked that he had golfed with Trump for years and that the two are “texting buddies”…

Sorry… which one is in bed with The Establishment™ again?

UPDATE!

1. Another_Bob
    Posted April 28, 2016 at 11:14 am |

My grandmother used to say it was okay for a man to cry, but a man who cries too much probably drinks too much and that is NOT ok.

2. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted April 28, 2016 at 1:16 pm |

Trump and Boehner are in the TANNING bed together!!! LOL@ME!!!!!!!!!!!

3. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted April 28, 2016 at 1:41 pm |

^ And a worthy LOL it is.

I find myself being motivated more and more to support those whom certain individuals hate. Just yesterday it was … uhm, can’t remember her name. Anyway, she was movin’ to Canada if Trump was elected. Almost made me a Trump supporter.

I’m proud to be an anti-Boehner reactionary. Talk about your sumbiches

4. TN Volunteer
    Posted April 28, 2016 at 2:59 pm |

…These RINOs are spreading like Herpes!

Posted April 28, 2016 at 4:39 pm |

There once was a guy named Boehner who played golf, had lunch many times and went along with and funded the agenda of the real Lucifer: Sultan Buraq The Divider.
    Have another drink, you @#$%^& lush.

6. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted April 28, 2016 at 5:27 pm |

Missy ^2
    You might like this.
    (I’m not a big fan of Beck, but this here’s funnier’n snot.)

7. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted April 28, 2016 at 8:24 pm |

^ *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*
    That makes me ALMOST a fan again:)

8. Joe Bandmember ≠ Damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted April 28, 2016 at 9:00 pm |

it’s that paint-on tan of ze wife. In various places.

See Colonel Angus video.

9. Paladin
    Posted April 29, 2016 at 6:39 am |

It really boggles my mind how ones who are so outraged against the way the Republican party has been ignoring constituents and mimicking the Democrats are some of the same ones who are committed to a Donald Trump presidency.

Here we have a chance to finally elect a constitutional conservative. But so many are choosing a demagogue whose words, beliefs, and actions are more suited to the Democrat party over a man who is a consistent defender of the constitution and individual rights.

10. Joe Bandmember ≠ Damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted April 29, 2016 at 7:43 am |

Trump has played on the angst of the conservative voter, but carefully includes enough of the Democratic platform to bring in a considerable number of Democrats. He is one, himself, actually.
    I will not vote for ANYONE who thinks it’s just fine and dandy for a physical male to use the women’s facilities.

11. Piney Pearl
    Posted April 30, 2016 at 11:42 am |

I find it funny that so many people fall for a candidate that is suppose to be the Constitutional Conservative, BUT if he was, why is he ignoring the most sacred part of the Constitution to begin with ?? Running for President of the United States knowing he does NOT meet the criteria to hold such office or hold the office of Vice President either !! If he is such a DEFENDER of the CONSTITUTION… why is he running for POTUS ?? He is NOT Natural Born as our forefathers wrote in the Constitution as the criteria one must be to hold the office of POTUS. At best CRUZ would be a Naturalized Citizen. Per our forefathers as they wrote the Constitution, in order to hold the office of POTUS you must be Natural Born which means BOTH PARENTS are to be United State citizens at the TIME of your birth and you MUST be born on the SOIL of the USA. Now please explain to me how CRUZ could possibly be eligible for POTUS or VPOTUS. Rubio is not eligible either, his parents became citizens 4 years AFTER his birth here on USA soil. Obama was questioned on his birthplace, when we should have been questioning the fact that both his parents was not American citizens at time of his birth. So Folks whether you like Trump or not, you have 2 candidates left on the Republican side that is eligible to hold the office of POTUS and that is Trump and Kasich. If Cruz becomes the nominee, the Democrats will win the White House !! They will NOT sit idly by like we did with Obama and let someone not eligible become President !!! So I suggest you vote for Trump 2016 if you want a Republican in the White House, or vote for Kasich. But a vote for Cruz is a wasted vote.

12. Fawkes News (Make TanZanya Great Again)
    Posted April 30, 2016 at 12:06 pm |

^ Read the Naturalization Act of 1790. Then, consider taking a remedial grammar course.