Teh Iron

Raaaacists!!!!!

Here’s the reationale CA LegisWhorz don’t want to make May 26 John Wayne Day:

Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, D-San Diego, cited his comments defending white Europeans’ encroachment on American Indians who Wayne once said “were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.”

hm…

comments defending Mexicans’ encroachment on American Citizens who “are selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.”

Isn’t that what this fella is saying?

in Costa Mesa CA - April 28, 2016

1. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted April 29, 2016 at 8:09 am |

*open sez me*

2. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted April 29, 2016 at 12:00 pm |

Progs only supply a reason to fill in a blank.
    It doesn’t have to be true, apply, or even make sense.

3. Paladin
    Posted April 29, 2016 at 12:12 pm |

“I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people,” he told the magazine

Assemblyman Mike Gipson, D-Carson, who is black, said he found Wayne’s comments personally offensive.

Well then, he better put on his big boy pants and develop some responsibility.

Penis.

4. Fawkes News (Make TanZanya Great Again)
    Posted April 29, 2016 at 2:04 pm |

“The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the Revolution.”
    - Some Leftist Jackass

Posted April 29, 2016 at 2:07 pm |

“I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people,”

Mike Gipson, D-Carson, who is black, said he found Wayne’s comments personally offensive. Well, Mr Gipson, all the people cited below are black and they offend the crap out of me for their racism, stupidity and incompetence, so STFU, we’re even.

William J. Jefferson – FBI found $90,000 “cold” cash in Jefferson’s freezer. He went to prison.

Maxine Waters – “Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

Alcee Hastings – impeached Federal judge, still elected to Congress;
    “I am pleased to see that many of the world’s leaders have publicly recognized that the crisis in the Middle East was deliberately incited by terrorist organizations.”

Cynthia McKinney – “Eight generations of African-Americans are still waiting to achieve their rights – compensation and restitution for the hundreds of years during which they were bought and sold on the market.”

Sheila Jackson Lee – “We have martial law. What that means – and my colleagues know what it means – is that you can put a bill on in just minutes.”
    She once asked a NASA administrator if a Mars rover would be able to send back photos of the place where Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin planted the American flag.

Jesse Jackson, Jr. – Sent to prison for conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud, and false statements.

Eleanor Holmes Norton – “I’m a lawyer, I have not read the transcript, I haven’t read the transcript because my interest is not in what happened, my interest is in what should happen, where we go forward from here. That is my interest, thank you very much.”

Hank Johnson – “My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize..”

We needn’t even discuss Marion Barry and a dozen other black mayors who looted and destroyed their cities.

6. toadold
    Posted April 29, 2016 at 3:48 pm |

I sometimes think Trump gives money to idiot leftists. How else can those morons afford to demonstrate and not work? Every time they show their ass Trump gets an uptick in support.

7. ZZMike
    Posted April 30, 2016 at 8:59 pm |

If’n Mexico is so gol-durned great, why the heck did they leave?