today’s wedgie eruption

war on women

“Nobody in this country was was worse than Bill Clinton with women. He was a disaster,” Trump said at a rally in Eugene, Ore. “I mean there’s never been anybody like this and she was a total enabler. She would go after these women and destroy their lives. I mean have you ever read what Hillary Clinton did to the women that Bill Clinton had affairs with? And they’re going after me with women. Give me a break, folks.” …

“Bill Clinton was the worst in history and I have to listen to her talking about it?” Trump said. “And just remember this, she was unbelievably nasty, mean enabler and what she did to a lot of those women is disgraceful. So put that in her bonnet and let’s see what happens, OK?”

1. Fawkes News (Fear the Voting Dead)
    Posted May 8, 2016 at 4:34 am |

Donald probably thinks Tu Quoque is a fancy French chicken dish.

2. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted May 8, 2016 at 12:50 pm |

If Trump trots out Monica Lewinski to lecture her TedTalk against bullying I’ll vote for him.

3. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted May 8, 2016 at 1:10 pm |

“put that in her bonnet and let’s see what happens”
    Interesting metaphorical taunt. New to me.

4. MikeG
    Posted May 8, 2016 at 2:31 pm |

With Trump seemingly having won the nomination, I have to count myself as a Trump supporter, even if it is still somewhat reluctantly. The man ran in incredible campaign taking him from not even being considered a serious candidate to where he is today. Count me as one of the republicans who feels they were sold out by the GOPe. Trump is a well deserved finger in their eye. Am I sure Trump is the best candidate for the job? No, but he gets my vote even if I feel we could have had much better. How is that different from when I voted for Romney? Or McCain?

One thing is for sure. If Trump does Clinton like she deserves to be done, None of us have nearly enough popcorn. This will be fun.

5. Fawkes News (Fear the Voting Dead)
    Posted May 8, 2016 at 3:36 pm |

^ Fun? One of these two people will most likely replace Barack Obama as President of the United States until at least 2021.

I think I want to throw up.

6. Posted May 8, 2016 at 4:26 pm |

^4 Mike G

You make some excellent points here. I appreciate your post.

7. rickn8or
    Posted May 8, 2016 at 5:55 pm |

I think MikeG and I are long-lost brothers.

8. rickn8or
    Posted May 8, 2016 at 5:55 pm |

Also. Wha hoppen to the “subscribe” checkbox?

9. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted May 8, 2016 at 9:58 pm |

^ Hadda get comments to subscribe to working first!
    Full upgrade is being set up albeit slowly and meticulously. We’ll be all souped up soon.
    The subscribe to deallio was part of the problem. The upgrade will address it.
    Sorry about the grief. You all are so patient and I so appreciate that!

Posted May 9, 2016 at 7:38 am |

MikeG ^ Best thoughts on the topic in a long time.

Fawkes, take a deep breath and an Alka Seltzer (in water) then a long walk around the yard surrounding the porch. The sunlight and fresh air will do you good. And simple foods for a time to settle your tummy. Cheetos and Red Bull are good in small doses but not all the time.