SCANDAL!!!!!!11!!!!!

we must ALL use the lenses currently fashionable in the Academy*

The BIG STORY* today is that Teh Donald is a PIG because he complimented the looks of a woman* who made her living by marketing how she looks.

Side Story: Man born in 1905 [married in 1936] treats women according to the customs of the Twentieth Century.

If you will pardon me, this makes my hinder tired….

[0-o at 1:05]

1. Fawkes News (V for Article V)
    Posted May 16, 2016 at 9:54 am |

Glad to see Teh Left is focusing on the important stuff…

2. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted May 16, 2016 at 10:27 am |

Or the ever-popular:

Posted May 16, 2016 at 1:14 pm |

What I heard from most of those inarticulate airheads was everyone should feel free to do whatever pleases themselves.

ME FIRST. GIMMEDAT.

Note to all of you: May a 280 lb perve grab you someplace personal on your next restroom or common shower visit.

Anybody else notice the airheads quack like ducks when they talk?

4. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted May 16, 2016 at 5:52 pm |

Dear God make it stop.
    I recently had a very brief “conversation” with my friend’s 17 year old daughter ( who has a 3.8 GPA ) about the “white privilege” crap…it was like she was reading a script ( well, I guess technically she WAS ) and had to end it because I was going to lose it……not the conversation but my temper…….

5. Posted May 17, 2016 at 11:28 am |

I’m sure their college “educators” think very highly of them and give them the proper grade that they deserve – in said educators’ opinion, that is.

6. Susan Lee
    Posted May 19, 2016 at 8:11 am |

They are missing(ignoring?) the difference between theory (all people are created equal) and reality (men and women ARE different). Undoubtedly brought on by their professors, eh?

Too much bullshit and not enough reality. ;-(((

Sigh!