The Mask Slips in NV

just The Beast being The Beast

Turns out, these two things are kind of alike:

Americans are disgruntled with the status quo. Some want to blow it all up: some want to do more of what got US here in the first place. Nevertheless, many are disgruntled. Somehow Hope and Change led to Dissatisfied and Cranky. Who coulda seen that coming?
[/sarc]

Here’s how it played out at the Nevada CircleD Convention:

Ace

“The ruling by the Chair is not debatable and cannot be challenged…”

“Democratic” Party, eh?

Surprisingly, the crowd was a tad unhappy.

Here is another CircleD Bright Light™:

“I bring a message from Hillary… We need civility in the Democratic Party…”
phphphaaaahahahhahhahahahahaaaa

“That when you boo me, you’re booing Bernie Sanders. Go ahead.”
Amazingly, the crowd did not fall for that slick rhetorical move.

So how many people are we talking about? glooooogling around [on bing] attempting to find out how many votes Trumpster and Teh Bern got, this is the closest I could come:

No one can say for sure, because literally, no one has the numbers. One can run some rough estimates by taking the estimated Democratic turnout and allocating them by the same percentage as the delegates that were awarded.

hm… Well, we’ll settle for calling it a ‘considerable number.” Wonder if this disgruntlement will deter those doing the Big Exit Push to put in place The System before Obobo scampers off into the pages of History? Yeah… That’s what’ll happen.

So this is the best process we could come up with? One that offers US a “choice” between a Clown Entrepreneur and Bad Grandma…

Boo.

1. Fawkes News (V for Article V)
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 7:52 am |

Heads: Hillary the Fascist wins.

Tails: Bernie the Commie loses.

OK, that’s over. Old News. MoveOn(.org).

Now, America chooses.

Bring on Donald the Fascist.

2. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 8:46 am |

I read something about a month ago that made clear to me so many of my social dilemmas…
    there are 74635359.574 million people on the earth to choose from, why waste your time with any that are sub-par.
    I feel this way about friendships, business choices and it also applies to politicians. How the fuck we end up with the ones we have boggles me beyond comprehension………

3. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 9:31 am |

I’ve been gruntled with only a few candidates in my life, none of whom were (D)s.

This, boys and girls, is why we’re s’post’a have a very limited gov’t under the restraint of a strong constitution whose job is the protection of the rights and freedoms of a responsible people. Now, we’re choosing between crime families and tribal chieftains who promise to run rackets and loot others in our names.

4. Jimmy don\'t play that
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 9:34 am |

The fact that our choice will be between two croissants du merde does not imply that abstention from choosing will change the fact that le merde will be fed to us: either red or blue, the crap sandwich will taste awful. I am not so sure that by my not choosing either, my revulsion for whatever we get will be any less.

My family has made generational careers travelling the world, finding socialists/communists/fascists, and killing them. And yet, I voted for the Bern in our primary, just to make the Traitoress sweat. My self loathing is palpable, but at least voting the “other side” in the open primary has given me a chance to return to them what they do to us in every primary election, ever.

Time for dirty deeds to be gratuitously done with minimum expenditure.

5. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 9:44 am |

NV (D) convention politics:
    explains Harry Reid a bit, dunnit?

6. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 9:49 am |

7. icemaned13 Chalk one up for Trump
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 10:20 am |

You work hard to win 90% of the popular vote only to have the delegates redistributed so you get only 1%. That is social democracy in action. I don’t see why Bernie and all the Sandernista’s are so upset.

8. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 2:08 pm |

Wait…
    why aren’t all those Bernie Babies sexist for opposing H>?
    All the (Rs) are.

9. Fawkes News (V for Article V)
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 4:12 pm |

^ Watch out. Mister Trump is gonna go all-out for the Bernie Bros. He will run to the left of H-> in the general election.

As I’ve said before, the next six months are going to be surreal.

10. Fawkes News (V for Article V)
    Posted May 18, 2016 at 4:49 pm |

^JDPT (4): Your vote would have been better spent voting for Ted Cruz.

Perfect? No. But several standard deviations better than the real-life scene from Idiocracy we see unfolding before us at the moment.