ToDaZeD Schadenfreude

H>’s Ultimate Moment

Couldn’t hack it without Himself, eh?

“My husband, who I’m going to put in charge of revitalising the economy, because you know he knows how to do it,”

1. Joe Bandmember ≠ Damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted May 21, 2016 at 9:23 am |

Like we’re all idiots.

His idea of economic stimulus will be bringing hookers for him and lesbian prostitutes for the witch to the White House

Posted May 21, 2016 at 10:08 am |

he knows how to do it,”
    Uh-huh, like his “social security lock-box” plan that stole $3 trillion social security trust fund surplus to prop up spending and decrease deficits.
    Once a lying bullshitter, always a lying bullshitter.
    To his credit, Bill can bullshit. Hitlary just lies and steals.

3. Fawkes News (V for Article V)
    Posted May 21, 2016 at 10:22 am |

Does he get interns?

4. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted May 21, 2016 at 11:58 am |

Any economic success the Clinton administration had can be attributed to a Republican-run Congress shoving stuff down his throat.

“Husband”
    *heh* Interesting phrase, non?

Previously on KisP

5. mojo
    Posted May 21, 2016 at 3:37 pm |

Wasn’t one of Bill’s selling points way back when he himself was first running that he was gonna put Hillary in charge of health care reform? How’d that work out?

6. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted May 21, 2016 at 6:30 pm |

Has anyone seen a recent picture of the former Lecher-in-Chief?

Given how Bubba seems to be getting a head start on cadaver status, I’d be afraid to put him in charge of his own breathing.

Posted May 21, 2016 at 7:15 pm |

^^mojo – How’d that work out? I know that’s rhetorical, but I just gotta flog her at every opportunity –
    Heh-heh. Another one in Mz Incompetent’s catalog of failures.

8. Joe Bandmember ≠ Damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted May 21, 2016 at 8:43 pm |

I though she had that problem licked.

9. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted May 21, 2016 at 9:34 pm |

MD @4…

well, there’s me with egg on me face, i’nnt it…

10. Buzz
    Posted May 22, 2016 at 4:52 am |

So, the economy depends on strippers and cigars?

I guess passing gonorrhea must be Slick Willie’s version of trickle-down economics.