Who Ya Really Need?

Crap Busters!

Disclaimer: I’m not a big Trumpkin. I hate ‘em both. With H>, ya know what yer gonna get. With Teh Donald, whoinhell knows what he even believes — if anything — or if he’s gonna last til July. Entrepeuner Klown -vs- Bad Grandma. whoopie.

But….

IF

Trump: This election will decide whether we are ruled by the people, or by the politicians.

H>: I have a vagina.

Trump: Our country lost its way when we stopped putting the American people first.

We got here because we switched from a policy of Americanism – focusing on what’s good for America’s middle class – to a policy of globalism…

H>: Yes, but *I* have a *vagina*

Trump: One of the first major bills signed by George Washington called for “the encouragement and protection of manufactur[ing]” in America.

Our first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln, warned us by saying:
“The abandonment of the protective policy by the American government will produce want and ruin among our people.”

I have visited the cities and towns across America and seen the devastation caused by the trade policies of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

H>: *I*. Have. a Vagina.

Trump: Americans are the people that tamed the West, that dug out the Panama Canal, that sent satellites across the solar system, that built the great dams, and so much more.

Then we started thinking small.

We stopped believing in what America could do, and became reliant on other countries, other people, and other institutions.

We lost our sense of purpose, and daring.

But that’s not who we are.

H>: C’moooon!! I. Have. A. Vagina !!!

Trump: Here are a few things a Trump Administration will do for America in the first 100 days:

Appoint judges who will uphold the Constitution. …

Change immigration rules to give unemployed Americans an opportunity to fill good-paying jobs

Stand up to countries that cheat on trade, of which there are many

Cancel rules and regulations that send jobs overseas

Lift restrictions on energy production

Repeal and replace job-killing Obamacare — it is a disaster.

Pass massive tax reform to create millions of new jobs.

Impose tough new ethics rules to restore dignity to the Office of Secretary of State.

H>: Ihaveafuckingvagina, gotdammit you stupid proles!!!!!1!!! Do you not hear me — Ihaveavaginaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!2!!!!!!!!!!

awcrap. For a minute, there, they almost got me again.

1. Fawkes News (Brother, you asked for it!)
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 4:31 am |

Any idiot can read a teleprompter. It doesn’t mean he understands, or even cares, what he just said.

And speaking of which, H-> read her own swell teleprompter speech the day before.

Something to the effect that everybody gets free stuff and Donald is a poo-poo head.

2. bocopro
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 5:01 am |

Brilliant!

and stolen.

3. Posted June 23, 2016 at 5:13 am |

BEST EVAH! (Stolen)

4. MikeG
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 5:51 am |

I know what you mean Claire. I have watched The Donald now with some fascination for a year now as he went from “Is he serious?” to the presumptive nominee. I have been slowly un-brainwashing myself from what the GOP has been feeding me. It started well before Trump came along.

Trump is our best bet. Who he surrounds himself with will tell us a lot, and I hope he starts naming names soon. Bottom line is, as much reservation I have about him, he is still a far better choice than our alternative. We KNOW what Hillary is. Sometimes it is definitely NOT better to go with the devil you know, and the guys on the Porch(ok, maybe some of the wimmen,) know there are just some vaginas you want absolutely no part of.

I have said this before, our “betters” in the GOP have no one to blame but themselves for Trump. He is our middle finger. Hold it high and brace yourselves.

5. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 6:31 am |

NEVER Hillary.
    I vacillate from not voting ( for the first time in my life ) to voting Teh Donald to hurry it all up and get it over with but for the moment it’s not voting again.

6. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 7:13 am |

bocopro!!!!! *waves*

I alluz said I’d vote for a tomato sandwich over H>:
    didn’t know it’d be literally

7. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 8:34 am |

I’m not a policy wonk; because policies are, in reality, arguable and flexible; and you’ll never get all you want; and Congress actually drives the issues to be legislated.

No, I’m looking for a presidential candidate’s political philosophy — all things considered, how free will I be?

As I’ve said before, I don’t trust Trump; but I don’t see him as a traitor.
    This speech is comforting, but it’s just a speech.

H> is utterly untrustworthy, and treason is clearly not beyond her.
    Her every word and her long list of deeds make her my enemy.

Bottom line: Voting for H> would be an act of suicidal insanity,
    but a vote for Trump would only be a risk.

Bottom bottom line: Trump will be easier to impeach.

8. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 8:35 am |

I already have a vagina. Thanks.

9. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 8:47 am |

^ …and I have a wiener, but I’ve learned to second-guess it’s opinion.

10. Fawkes News (Brother, you asked for it!)
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 8:56 am |

Is H->’s vaginaaaaaaaaaaa from Chinaaaaaaaaaaa?

11. Fawkes News (Brother, you asked for it!)
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 8:57 am |

Nope. Still not voting. I can’t even discern the lesser evil.

12. staghounds
    Posted June 23, 2016 at 10:17 am |

You forgot “It’s my tuuuuuuurn!”

Posted June 23, 2016 at 10:56 am |

^^Fawkes – Is H->’s vaginaaaaaaaaaaa from Chinaaaaaaaaaaa?
    No, but it’s for sale to the Chinese government.

Posted June 23, 2016 at 2:22 pm |

“The way I think of it is this,” Rumsfeld said Wednesday night on Fox News Channel’s On the Record with Greta Van Susteren. “On the Democrats’ side, we have a known known. On the Republican side, we have a recent entry, who’s a known unknown.”

A good read.

Posted June 23, 2016 at 2:23 pm |

(counting down till someone brings up that cartoon show episode.)

16. Susan Lee
    Posted June 24, 2016 at 6:06 am |

I’m in for Trump …. & as my DH often says;

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut now & then. Trump seems to be a fast learner…..

17. Blue Max
    Posted June 24, 2016 at 7:45 am |

Doug^^7^^ I’ve said before, I don’t trust Trump; but I don’t see him as a traitor.

Doug, I agree with much of what you say. But there are days when I see the ineptness of Trump as so amazing to be almost calculated — calculated to lose.

I am the last person to ever subscribe to conspiracy theories, but there are days I can’t explain Trump except as a plant by the Clintons.

How does a presidential candidate conclude they don’t need money to run a campaign unless they are intending to lose? How does a candidate not build a ground campaign in 50 states to get out the vote? Why does a candidate fixate on his own problems (Trump U) rather than crushing the most corrupt person ever to run for the highest office in the land? Clinton should be hammered daily for her criminal behavior, her ineptness, her lying, her hypocrisy, her support of Obamacare, her support of abortion, her attacks on religious freedom, etc., etc.

We get a speech here, a speech there from Trump — some good, some unfocused and rambling. Am I the only one who wonders if he is a Clinton plant?

Bottom bottom line: Trump will be easier to impeach. And that Doug, is the one and only reason I might be able to vote for Trump! How well you have nailed it!

18. Fawkes News (Brother, you asked for it!)
    Posted June 24, 2016 at 10:04 am |

Vote Donald Trump: He’s easier to Impeach.

Catchy.

19. Blue Max
    Posted June 24, 2016 at 11:06 am |

^Fawkes, you are on to something!

Bumper stickers and pins for everyone. Time to renew my affiliation with Cafe Press.

Posted June 24, 2016 at 12:11 pm |

Blue Max 17^ It’s fascinating to see how much Trump has accomplished on a fraction of the funds his adversaries have expended. Seems he plays 3D chess vs the pigeon version played by the left.

Different strategery, changing of the rules and the established electoral paradigms. That’s what has the GOPe and Dhims running in circles and throwing everything they can think of against the wall. But sadly for them, little to nothing sticks and they just step in it again.

21. Fawkes News (Brother, you asked for it!)
    Posted June 24, 2016 at 1:06 pm |

^ Um… you look at the polls lately? He’s trailing in Arizona and Utah.

Donald used to love polls. Now… not so much.