*hissss*

File under: headlines I whish I’d written

~ story ~

Plea-bargained down to Innocent, and don’t do it again!* in exchange for… a longer life?

Both Clintons deserve the slammer.
___________
* A very old joke, indeed.

1. MikeG
    Posted July 2, 2016 at 6:59 am |

Somebody had to.

Posted July 2, 2016 at 9:58 am |

Ev-er-y fri-k-ken day!!
    The US government is overdue for a good purge and bleaching.
    Bring bleach, power washers, cat-o-nine-tails, tar, feathers, cudgels, fence rails, rope.

3. staghounds
    Posted July 2, 2016 at 12:16 pm |

I thibk if
    I’d been in the layout room I might have accidentally transposed the last two words.

4. Joe Bandmember ≠ Damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted July 2, 2016 at 4:48 pm |

If anyone believes they met on a runway, flying in on two separate planes, to talk chit chat,
    Then I have a bridge for sale. Just let me know how you’d like it shipped.

5. Dave
    Posted July 2, 2016 at 8:55 pm |

I think they had sex.

6. OldFert
    Posted July 2, 2016 at 9:14 pm |

Dave ^ — had sex with what?

7. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted July 2, 2016 at 10:10 pm |

See yr headline and raise ya: only in Kleptofornia

—-
    on the sidebar of the linky: Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer vouch for Loretta Lynch’s ethics after Clinton meeting

Iron Poor Brainz

8. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted July 2, 2016 at 10:43 pm |

^ Just words read from a script.
    Meaningless BS is the equivalent of mechanical inertia to them. It continues along unless acted upon by an external force.

9. Merovign
    Posted July 3, 2016 at 2:12 pm |

The Orlando Murderer had a long history of terrorist and violent threats. He told victims, police, and new outlets during the event that he was committing violence for Islam and for people he felt allied with (ISIS and Afghanis).

Lynch said we may never know what his motive was.

I think it’s safe to assume she’s lying whenever she speaks.

10. Joe Bandmember ≠ Damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted July 3, 2016 at 2:39 pm |

If those in Cngress had ANY integrity, they would call for her resignation and for charges against both Bill Clinton and her for extortion and or bribery. It was all done to delay any indictment until after the election, when the Communist/Muslim/homosexual narrative media will blame it on Donald Trump.