today’s long distance dedication

“We should get DeRay his backpack back,” the president said to the Louisiana officials, prompting a round of laughter around the room.

“I mean, I can get you a new book bag,” Obama said, turning to Mckesson. “But I have a feeling you want your bookbag back, huh?”

With a smile, Mckesson replied: “Yes, I would like that.”

1. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted July 16, 2016 at 10:52 am |

Fie! on politicians tryin’ to be cool.
    I don’t want a president of a middle-school student council !

2. Posted July 16, 2016 at 2:11 pm |

Maybe him and deray can move into together after michelle dumps his skank ass next January.

3. Fawkes News (#NeverClump)
    Posted July 16, 2016 at 4:21 pm |

Barack Lies Matter.

Posted July 16, 2016 at 5:16 pm |

Have the Dallas PD put a contract on Urkel yet?
    That speech Buraq gave at the Dallas memorial service was probably the most disgusting thing I’ve seen him do, which considering he’s been Caesar Disgustus, Lord of Lies for 7-1/2 years, is saying a lot.

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted July 16, 2016 at 10:23 pm |

It’s sad when old people try to be hip wit Da Kidz…

just saw this over at HA:

But a different Barack Obama hosted rapper Kendrick Lamar at a White House barbecue last July 4.

I put a bullet in the back of the back of the head of the police….It’s a war outside, bomb in the street, gun in the hood, mob of police

Of course, the president does not endorse the killing of policemen. But a White House invitation to a rapper who brags about such things is a macabre gauge of America’s national mood.

Another frequent White House guest is rapper Jay-Z, a former drug dealer who, like Kendrick Lamar, chants about street violence.

Homicidal impulses are so prevalent among black Americans that they have been naturalized into mainstream culture.

it’s just …creepy.

Da Kidz be lol-ing at you, B-rack.

6. Posted July 17, 2016 at 8:57 am |

Obama said, turning to Mckesson dead Baton Rouge policeman’s wife. “But I have a feeling you want your bookbag husband back, huh?”