here’s to you, Crying Peter Pan Guy

The tears, the delicious Bernie supporter tears

CHEERS!

1. MikeG
    Posted July 26, 2016 at 5:25 am |

DAMMIT! Is that a Minnesota guy?

2. MW
    Posted July 26, 2016 at 6:46 am |

yeah, kid just graduated from Gustavus

3. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted July 26, 2016 at 6:56 am |

Mike^^
    I guessed Tennessee; but now that I look closely at that letter above the N, it looks narrower than the E below, so I’m thinkin’ you’re correct.
    Please forgive me for ever doubting you.

Tears from each according to their ability.
    Hankies to each according to their need.

Crimea River

(What? Yeah, I bet. That hat prob’ly ties his whole outfit together.)

4. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted July 26, 2016 at 8:24 am |

Also,
    Michelle’s speech was enough to make a grown man cry.

What is it with crying as a measure of the validity of a Prog’s world-view?
    Whatever happened to that good ol’ commie heroic spirit?

C’mon, you wussies!
    You’re makin’ your side look sooo last-week.
    Jeezus, ISIS is out there slitting a French priest’s throat in church,
    while you sit ‘n whine that the (D) Party is sooo unfair.
    I mean, it’s like you don’t really want to win.
    You just wanna signal your virtue and carp about the World’s imperfections
    without putting any Starbucks visits at risk.
    Pitiful, just pitiful…

5. Posted July 26, 2016 at 9:18 am |

This post made my day.

It’s even funnier than the hippies crying at trees (my previous favorite)

Posted July 26, 2016 at 9:42 am |

And, with a little luck, the poor snowflake will jump off a bridge when H is nominated, and there will be one less mouth for the productive to feed.

7. Fawkes News (#Snarknado)
    Posted July 26, 2016 at 11:23 am |

Crying over a 74 year old Commie who honeymooned in the good ol’ USSR.

Ladies and/or Gentlemen, I present our future leaders.

8. neal
    Posted July 26, 2016 at 1:02 pm |

Probably should combine Comicon with politics.
    At least there would be wannabe Romulans, and Klingons, and little Japanese Ninga schoolgirls.

I mean Hillary looks like a Romulan makeover sans armpads. Ask Denise Crosby. She was in Playboy, and grandpa just Bing.

Probably should have space battles thrown in. Better than crockpots and machetes.

If there is going to be a recursive cargo cult future, one must have proper references.

9. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted July 26, 2016 at 2:24 pm |

Wait…
    mebbe it’s not Peter Pan, at all
    (although the I-won’t-grow-up theme works for me).
    Mebbe it’s… sayyy, he’s not wearin’ tights, is ‘e? Nnn, prob’ly not. That’s for manly men.

10. Joe Bandmember ≠ Damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted July 26, 2016 at 7:36 pm |

The DislamohomoLGBTQacrats won’t allow an American flag in the hall because someone might be offended. I’m 2500 miles away and I”M offended.