You first

Well, Mr Secretary?

WHEREAS, Secretary of State John F. Kerry has suggested that air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS, and

WHEREAS, it is the duty of our elected and appointed government officials to lead by example,

THEREFORE, we call upon the U.S. Department of State to remove air conditioning from all property that the Department owns, rents, or otherwise employs, including but not limited to embassies, consulates, office buildings, etc., all vehicles owned and/or operated by the Department, and any other property, real or movable, owned, rented, or otherwise employed by the Department. [petition]

We’re waiii-tiiing…

(What? Yeah, they insult us every. frikkin’. day.)

At least Kerry thought up a new angle

Ever notice how all collectivist solutions involve misery for the proles but luxury for the elite?

1. Joe Bandmember ≠ Damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted July 26, 2016 at 7:34 pm |

Well, at least now I know why the ‘Lympians hated me so much.

Posted July 26, 2016 at 9:35 pm |

When Querrie shuts off all the AC in his homes, in his yacht, in his limo(s), in his DC office and walks or bikes to work, and forgoes the ski lifts and walks up the mountain to ski down, I might believe he is serious.
    In the meantime, I see a high-living, hypocritical gigolo with a mediocre intellect fawning for the European socialist intelligentsia he worships, while looking down his long Pinocchio nose at us plebes, as he lies to us in order to maintain control over our lives.

He is a despicable, total a**hole.

3. accipiterNW
    Posted July 27, 2016 at 3:05 am |

Gaiaism is the refuge of scoundrels washed up proggie hacks.

4. Fawkes News (#Snarknado)
    Posted July 27, 2016 at 6:24 am |

What about the Heinz-Kerry private jets and yachts?

Privation for thee, not for me.

5. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted July 27, 2016 at 8:26 am |

JOhn KErry

How limited is one’s imagination [or great their h8] that they could only envision the world’s population living like those in an average African village while they, Our Globalist Betters™, live like, well…, like Americans.

6. Posted July 27, 2016 at 2:19 pm |

Jon Cary halp us wee gots hamberger goin badd on us!

7. Joe Bandmember ≠ Damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted July 27, 2016 at 6:13 pm |

Since I work on the high tonnage stuff, I must be a bigger threat than the small AC stuff. Tell them I’ll be waiting on the porch.

Mucking Forons.