it’s a real thing

1. Posted September 6, 2016 at 1:07 pm |

I don’t like that display at all.

Not. At. All.

I don’t like using the banner to sell your stuff and I really don’t like using the WTC as a design for your marketing.

2. jlw
    Posted September 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm |

seems pretty tacky to me

3. Joe Bandmember ≠ damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted September 6, 2016 at 5:48 pm |

Very Tacky.

But not as tacky as the lies the public was spoon fed by the narrative media.

Posted September 6, 2016 at 6:18 pm |

A few years ago, a reporter in Afghanistan asked some young Marine how things were going.
    His astute reply, “The Marines are at war; America is at the mall.” apparently still applies, judging from that gauche display.

Biggest mistake Bush II made was his appeal to Americans to act normal, go to the mall, while our armed forces fought a long war. I think the populace must be fully engaged and led to think they can make a contribution to victory for a war to succeed.
    Bush was too passive, the public lost interest which opened the door for the Left to drive in anti-war wedges, we didn’t demand and seek absolute victory, and in the end, Buraq threw away the hard fought gains of our military with hardly a peep from the People.
    Sad.

5. staghounds
    Posted September 7, 2016 at 4:55 am |

There is no group action more important than war.

Killing people is like flying a jet, felling a tree, or doing neurosurgery.

If you aren’t fully engaged and committed, you shouldn’t be doing it.

6. MikeG
    Posted September 7, 2016 at 10:45 am |

Tacky is not a strong enough word. Not only would I NOT buy Coke products from that display. I would not buy ANY Coke from any part of that store. until the display was removed. I would tell the nearest manager very publicly and follow up with a letter to which ever Coke distributor supplies that store.

It’s inexcusable.

7. DougM (quiet, keeps to himself, kind of a loner, nobody thought he’d do anything like this)
    Posted September 7, 2016 at 11:00 am |

Forgive my tardiness.
    I just got the post title.

8. Dave
    Posted September 7, 2016 at 6:58 pm |

Good for Walmart and Coke. At least they remember.
    If you don’t like it shop somewhere else. I hear there is a lot of hanky-panky going on in the Target restrooms.

9. jlw