*head*tree*head*tree*

gotta vent… might ass’splode

DoNotReadWarning »

Just came from f/b [where I see the fotos my kidz are posting on their vakay] and I read this crap from …various otherwise intelligent, kind people. WTF is this crap??!?

Rape culture is when a presidential nominee is doscovered saying “Grab them by the pussy” on tape & millions will still vote for him.

How’s about “Rape Culture” is when a sitting POTUS is accused of rape [actual rape-rape] by many and his wife, a presidential nominee, works her ample arse off to destroy the women who accused him.

“Rape Culture” is when a sitting POTUS actually takes sexual advantage of an intern, admits it — finally — and his wife, a presidential nominee, works to destroy and invalidate the intern.

srsly. 15 year old Pearl-Clutchers??!? WTF’nFF??!?
[yes. they both are Teh Suxor][this particular binary “choice” between a shiite sammich and a shiite sammich with mustard is the most destructive thing Our Betters™ could have thought to do.]

Buttttt…. we have already had one relationship destroyed by timely political …discussion — with nasty fall-out on all sides [I have no words for how much that pisses me off] — so I have vowed not to mention anything about it within The Family. Over the holidaze I vow to use the phrase “how ‘bout those Niners!!!” early and often when such …discussion topics are even raised. [as my family knows I hate sports-ball, it may offer them a clue. otherwise I will bring out the real cluebat.]

Thanks. Hadda vent.

1. drew458
    Posted October 13, 2016 at 12:14 pm |

Hey, how about those Cubs? Think this is their year, finally?

Ya kno, the part that really galls me most is that what Trump is saying is … absolutely true. Plenty of women are dazed by the rich and powerful and beautiful, and find it to be a major aphrodisiac. Alright, maybe Teh Donald is exaggerating a bit to make his point, but that kissy-kissy touchy-feely cuddly super flirtatious almost foreplay environment is the norm at Hollywood parties, back stage at the rock concert, and at upscale haute-couture ultra trendy events. So I hear.

2. DougM (not as deplorable as one might think)
    Posted October 13, 2016 at 12:27 pm |

Rape culture is when your go-to book of rules (like, oh, sayyy… the Koran) says it’s okay to rape.

3. Fawkes News (Fun Lovin' Thought Criminal)
    Posted October 13, 2016 at 12:45 pm |

So what yer sayin’ is that we face a choice between a rapist with an enabling wife, and the enabling wife of a rapist.

Posted October 13, 2016 at 1:23 pm |

However bitter, SCOTUS is the pill we must swallow.

5. Fawkes News (Fun Lovin' Thought Criminal)
    Posted October 13, 2016 at 2:21 pm |

^ Do you seriously believe Donald will spend an iota of political capital getting a decent Justice confirmed?

SCOTUS is gone no matter who wins, as is the whole Feral Gruberment. The only way to get it back is an Article V Convention of the States.

Posted October 13, 2016 at 5:21 pm |

Fawkes, I’m with you on a Convention to get it all back, but I have to believe a feisty guy like Trump will put up people from the SCOTUS list he published and fight for them. He has his pride, sometimes too much, but have to think he won’t take a bunch of crap from the weenies in Congress. I’m all for buying some time by throwing up a Constitutional roadblock rather than be doomed for the rest of my life to live as a Euro metrosexual, thanks to a Constitution interpreted by a Hillary SCOTUS, and all the misery, regulation and infringement that will unleash full bore upon us. We who believe in Liberty will be hunted by the State and….???