virtue signaling of the worst kind

~ story ~

This nonsense really, really makes me wanna spit.
Rather than opt for freedom and support of upward mobility (economic, social, moral, cultural, etc.) of the less-”privileged,” these jackasses fall back on the old ways of the lash and the manacle. Their objective is to crush true progress, freedom, and self-fulfillment and to assure that everyone but themselves are equally miserable.

They seem to think it’s more moral to treat one’s slaves well (if they’re sufficiently well-behaved, otherwise…) rather than to teach them how to thrive without an overseer.

After all, who needs Progs, if there are no underprivileged? It’s like they don’t really want the underprivileged prosper, since there needs to be enough underprivilege to justify the need for overseers. Misery is job security for these elitists and moral ghouls.

Sorry for the rant, but white supremacists smug with public pseudo-self-loathing (virtue signaling by actually accusing others) really piss me off.
And any black person who buys into this white-privilege crap is buying into white supremacy and comes across as needing to wash up after a weekly cross-burnin’.

☟ Cultural ref ☟ »

1. Posted January 10, 2017 at 4:58 pm |

I wonder how many poor blacks get to guzzle Willie Sutton Ale and sip fine wine? Also, I love the line, but if you are black, special accommodations are possible. You mean like serve the Willie Sutton ale and the fine wine?

2. Dave
    Posted January 10, 2017 at 5:06 pm |

I should call them and tell them their little project is fake news.

3. Fawkes News (Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Kodos)
    Posted January 10, 2017 at 5:43 pm |

Ah, but victimhood has a hierarchy.

4. DougM (2016 the year The Left™ went mad)
    Posted January 10, 2017 at 7:29 pm |

^ Yeah, class-warfare and race-warfare always victimize the smallest minority groups… individuals.

5. DougM (2016 the year The Left™ went mad)
    Posted January 10, 2017 at 10:52 pm |

Dave 2^
    This ain’t real?
    Dang!

6. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted January 11, 2017 at 9:05 am |

Kinda-sorta like the greenies want to impose “renewable energy” on the third world to preserve the environment – and ensure that without adequate energy the wogs never reach any sort of higher standard of living.

(Of course, what’s a good third-world zoo / theme park without specimens to look at, right?)

7. Posted January 11, 2017 at 11:59 am |

I still wonder. Did my White Privilege kick in after my first tour in the ‘Nam, my second or did it wait until my third?