animal farming

From yesterday’s despicable swine files:

~ vid via RedState ~

When you spit on those who produce your daily bread,
refer to yourself and your self-proclaimed aristocracy of correctness as holier-than-thou,
and claim a morally superior generosity for spending other-people’s money…

…well, that’s just spreading horse manure
without having the least understanding of how horses actually work.

Keep diggin’, jackasses

1. Posted January 21, 2017 at 4:50 pm |

The predators are the democrat party. They prey for votes, so they can achieve political power and rule over the People – against their will. But that horse has left the barn, nancy; I see you haven’t caught on.

2. Fawkes News (Pence 2017)
    Posted January 21, 2017 at 5:58 pm |

The fact that Progs and Leftists hate someone does not make that person good.

To wit: (I don’t 100% agree with the author, but he makes some very valid points.)

3. DougM (2016, the year The Left™ went mad)
    Posted January 21, 2017 at 7:57 pm |

^

Not sure what you’re on about.
    Been prog/media/commie-trashin’ for two or three days. Only thing I’ve posted that’s positive about Trump in that time is that he gave Obama a nice salute at the helicopter.

Hang in there, I’m sure we’ll get to drop an ice cube down his shirt soon.

Posted January 21, 2017 at 8:55 pm |

Vestigial Twat flapped her gums to change feet again.
    Must be hard to do after all that botox.

I was hoping we wouldn’t have to hear her nonsensical stupidity again.

5. Cal
    Posted January 22, 2017 at 2:09 am |

I hope people will take time to actually inform themselves as to what legislation gets passed these next two years and who votes which way. Time spent entertaining yourself. With vulgar comments will only make you uninformed and distracted from how you are being fleeced.
    Our President is a very good salesman. Some salesmen are honest. Look at their track record. Have they misrepsented the facts? Have they failed to provide services promised? Have they failed to pay debts as promised. The past is the best indicator of the future.
    The Democrats are now powerless. You need to keep a close eye on the people in charge. Not what they say, but do the work to find out what they actually do.
    I am concerned about an education secretary who has no public school experience and wants to take money from public schools and give it to private schools. Especially schools that do not meet the standards and regulations of public schools.
    I am also concerned about the number of Goldman Sachs bankers on the cabinet. Is that draining the swamp or enlarging it?
    Let’s keep an eye on our federal politicians and mare sure they pass legislation that helps the people in the middle. Not just the wealthy. Trickledown theory doesn’t work. Remember 2008?
    Remember these numbers 2 years from now to compare.
    Dec 2016 4.9℅ unemployment, 7.9 million unemployed, wage increase 2.8℅ . Job increase 2010-2016 215,278/month.
    Let’s see how 2018 compares.

6. Posted January 22, 2017 at 9:47 am |

If only we were worthy of the Democratic party.
    But since we’re not, let’s get rid of them.

7. Fawkes News (Pence 2017)
    Posted January 22, 2017 at 11:23 am |

Doug, I must’ve read the wrong article. I thought Princess Nancy was attacking our “Alt-Right” friends, not religious flyover people.

8. DougM (2016, the year The Left™ went mad)
    Posted January 22, 2017 at 11:49 am |

^ No alt-righties on my Christmas list.

Cal,
    Yep, as I’ve said from the beginning: I don’t trust ‘im.
    But, then again, I don’t trust any of ‘em.

However, I dooo like to see bushes shaken, chains pulled, and rugs pulled-out once in a while.