Day One:
Press apologizes to Trump admin.

Fallout:
• Nothing changes
• The press recognize the error of their ways and reform
• Unsullied reporters take a deep breath and clean up their act for a couple days
• The press redoubles their efforts to shotgun the administration, perhaps laying traps
• Pundits claim this is a fascist attack on the First Amendment

What’d I miss?

Veeshir
Previously on KisP
Even previouslier on KisP

Also, for those of you who wanna argue about what “Day-One” is, screw you. [spew warning]

Spicer reallly laid into the press corps.
No prisoners were taken and no quarter given.

Posted January 21, 2017 at 1:24 pm |

What’d I miss?
    How about:
    Most of the press are a bunch of yapping dogs, traveling in packs, dying for attention, and will say anything to get some.

2. kinlaw
    Posted January 21, 2017 at 1:25 pm |

What’s next?

The sound of tiny, TINY heads exploding.

3. Posted January 21, 2017 at 1:48 pm |

The press redoubles their efforts to shotgun the administration, perhaps laying traps but they keep getting their traps from Acme (or thinkprogress or media matters) and they keep blowing up in their faces.

I’d buy stock in umbrella and “help” sign companies.

4. DougM (2016, the year The Left™ went mad)
    Posted January 21, 2017 at 1:53 pm |

^ *heh*
    Yeah, the Wiley Press™, Acme News™, Petard Media™, etc.
    Thanks for the reminder.

Posted January 21, 2017 at 9:00 pm |

heh heh @ Spicer.
    Check out CNN’s accompanying article with the Press Conference video.
    The writer really took it hard, which I guess is understandable with such a sore asshole after that reaming.

6. DougM (2016, the year The Left™ went mad)
    Posted January 21, 2017 at 9:55 pm |

^ *heh*
    Handed Spicer’s ass to ‘im.
    I expect a lot of ass-handing, both ways, in this post-Obama-lapdog-media era.

7. Posted January 22, 2017 at 5:21 am |

Maybe i’m just in a fog but the reporter who lied about the MLK bust, didn’t he apologize just to other reporters when he said “My apologies to my colleagues.” ??

I don’t see an apology there to the White House, I don’t see an apology there to the President, I don’t see an apology there to the American people. Isn’t that a bit like driving over your neighbor’s dog and apologizing to your own kids?