What’s new, pussyhat?

• “The future is female” — Whatzername
All senate Ds and two Rs (both females) vote against a female for a cabinet position.

Call me when you lying jackasses get serious and drop your stupid appeal to bigotry.
It’s an insult to women, and it pisses-off us pigs.

Of course Hollllywood chimes in with good old-fashioned sexism and woman’s workism, among other things.

1. MikeG
    Posted February 7, 2017 at 1:03 pm |

Elections mean something, Dems. You lost.

Of the new reports I read on Mrs. DeVos, several of them make sure to note that she is a billionaire who gave a boat load of money to conservative candidates and causes.

Maybe I have missed it, but I find it curious that I have not seen in the media exactly how Mrs. DeVos acquired her wealth. I know. If the liberal masses knew, I would think they would all stoke out.

Makes me giggle.

Posted February 7, 2017 at 1:27 pm |

she lacks experience with the public education system.
    That sounds like a must-have qualification, given the past 40 years of NEA driven curriculum drivel and indoctrination.

I’m sick of “educators”*spit* who build bureaucratic empires. For a century or more, public schools did just fine without “educators”, school social workers, school psychologists, secretarial pools, a dozen “counselors” and a security department larger than the police department of many small towns.

It’s obvious NEA executives see their rice bowl in peril, and the Dems see their NEA campaign contributions in danger.

I have to wonder if Susan Colic (RINO, Maine) and Lisa Murky (RINO, Alaska) have free memberships in the NEA.

3. Posted February 7, 2017 at 1:28 pm |

I just wanted to compliment you on the title. Made me laugh it did.
    Now I need to listen to some Tom Jones songs.

4. TN Volunteer
    Posted February 7, 2017 at 3:48 pm |

….Day 17 …and still Hillary is not President!

5. Posted February 7, 2017 at 4:17 pm |

Democrats vote 100% against the woman candidate and no one cries “SEXIST”

Democrats call Ben Carson too dumb to handle cabinet role and no one cries “RACIST”

Democrats call for the murder of Trump and no one cries “TERRORIST”

This is simply proof that the Left cares nothing about race, gender, sexual preference as long as you line up with the ideology you’re good.

6. DougM (side-eyed so-and-so)
    Posted February 7, 2017 at 5:17 pm |

^ Those’re just meaningless words to them.

Veeshir 3^
    Thanks, my job here is done.

7. Dave
    Posted February 7, 2017 at 7:02 pm |

@5 Amen to that brother.
    The hypocrisy of the Left is on full display and it can’t get any traction.

8. TheOldMan
    Posted February 7, 2017 at 10:37 pm |

Didn’t Madeleine HalfBright say that there is a special place in Hell for women who do not support women?

9. Fawkes News (Moar Cowbell)
    Posted February 8, 2017 at 3:24 pm |

There’s one thing, and one thing only, that matters here.

The will of the Teachers Unions.