Journalist shoots self in foot in mouth

I see being called ‘fake news’ as the equivalent of the N-word for journalists …. [story]

Y’mean… Nazi ?

Progs hoist on their own “fake news” petard.
{insert guffaw here}

I’m not even going to point out what an insult this is to people who have actually been called the N-word out of bigotry.

Sure, they apologized; but Progs apologize when they get caught, not for being wrong.

(What? Well, when you remove discipline from language, nothing you say will be safe.)

Okay, piling on, here:
Hillary tweeted about Trump and the 9th Circuit Court

Yeah, she’s gloating over a score during a game (see: Super Bowl)
as opposed to a win-loss record. For Hillary, it’s 0-2.

1. Boycott American Women
    Posted February 10, 2017 at 7:25 am |

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

2. drew458
    Posted February 10, 2017 at 9:15 am |

Ok, who let the troll in?

3. DougM (side-eyed so-and-so)
    Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:25 am |

BAM 1^
    That’s why I have ISIS capture young Yazidi virgins and ship them to me. If they don’t work out, I can just slit their throats for the honor of the family.

I hope you soon meet your virgins, too.

Note:
    Looks like clickbait for a new site trying to build its numbers.
    And, no, it’s not worth visiting.

4. Auntie Media
    Posted February 10, 2017 at 1:42 pm |

Kellyanne’s response to Hillary’s tweet was right on target.

5. Fawkes News (Moar Cowbell)
    Posted February 10, 2017 at 1:58 pm |

Chris Cuomo definitely came from the shallow end of the gene pool.

6. Posted February 10, 2017 at 3:17 pm |

^ 3 Doug
    Thanks for the heads up, although I wasn’t going to click on it anyway because I kind of figured it wasn’t worth clicking on.

7. Nomen Nescio
    Posted February 10, 2017 at 6:42 pm |

Going out on a limb here, #1^, but is it possible they’re already boycotting you???

8. Joe Bandmember ≠ damn right I'm not equal to that
    Posted February 10, 2017 at 9:48 pm |

Was the “N-word” “news”?

9. Thunderbottom
    Posted February 11, 2017 at 6:38 am |

I think I found the reason why so many Americans voted for Trump and the Republicans. They don’t want the “future female” for whom Frau Felonia von Pantsuit (cf. Kurt Schlichter) advocates and promotes (like this woman).