The Labors of Trump

The president has taken-on a yuge mission,
but I think his going-in strategy is still sound

~ Augean Stables ~
________
Original saying: When you’re up to your ass in alligators,
it’s hard to remember that your original goal was to drain the swamp.

Posted March 5, 2017 at 8:53 pm |

First alligator is ask for the resignations of everybody Uhbama hired; e.g., why on earth are Koskinen, any Uhbama United States Attorneys and Comey still around?

Second alligator: repeat (one) for everybody the Clintons hired; prolly fewer, but still around, metastasizing by hiring their ilk.

Third alligator: demand Congress give the President a Repeal Uhbamacare bill, never mind replacement, by a date certain. Talk about replace later. If we must have a replacement, a good bill will take time to build, review and revise. Meantime, Uhbamacare is growing, spreading, and eating resources better used elsewhere.
    “Obamacare should be repealed root and branch. And we’re not backing down from this fight.”
    -Mitch McConnell – speech at CPAC, 15 Mar 2013

Another g-damned lie from that finger-in-the-wind, incompetent, Mitch “Obama’s Bitch” McConnell.

Force his hand, Mr. President.
    REPEAL!! Nothing was said about “replace” for more than six years; not until after we gave them the House, the Senate and now the Presidency did they mention *spit* “replace” *spit*

REPEAL it, you lying bastards.

Anther couple of weeks and the ACA will have been in force SEVEN years. After seven years, any Republican worth a bucket of spit should have had the repeal legislation in a back pocket, ready for a vote.

I do believe killing the first alligators will lower the swamp level quite a bit, and very quickly. There are many, many of them.

2. Joe Bandmember ≠® damn right I'm not equal to that™
    Posted March 5, 2017 at 9:39 pm |

Was at the pro-Trump rally in Olympia, Wa, yesterday. The ‘Lympians were having their “protest” (group tantrum) and four of them got cuffed and stuffed for assaulting an officer. We would have been attacked, except this location is part of the Capitol grounds and therefore is under WSP jurisdiction. Without the State Patrol Troopers in riot gear, it would have ended up in a riot or worse.

But, never fear, Olympia Police rode by on their bicycles when the protesters left and blocked streets for a while. One local guy said, “Oh, they do this all the time”. The Oly officers would like to do something, but their hands are tied by the Chief and the city council, totally liberal.

3. Jess
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 8:52 am |

Years ago, I hired a crew of “experts” to finish a project. After one day, I realized they were experts in B.S., and fired the entire bunch that afternoon.

For a short time, I wondered if I cut off my nose to save my face. but soon realized the lost production led to not only a better project, the people that guaranteed problems in the future were gone forever.

Trump needs to fire people until those left spill the beans, do something productive, or jump from a tall bridge.

4. Drew458
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 10:14 am |

Nobody ever mentions that all the oxen drowned. Gosh, too bad, eh?

What was that commie sympathizing lefty media guy’s line about Stalin way back in the ’30s? “you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet” I think it was.

A massive purge is the only way. Then rewrite the system, change the very nature of the beast: government service is a service to your nation; you do it for 7 years tops, whether as a school teacher or a pencil pusher, and then you’re out, forever. It is not a career, it is not a jobs program for the better class of ghetto rats who made it through community college. No union, no massive paychecks, no bonuses. But you do get our thanks, and you get a good grounding in the business suit world. DLTDHYOTWO.

5. Fawkes News (Moar Cowbell)
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 12:34 pm |

Laying it on a bit thick, no?

The Gorsuch nomination was good, I’ll grant you that. Otherwise, the place is pretty much being run by Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus, Goldman Sachs, and Exxon-Mobil. Crony Capitalism continues, just with a subtle rotation in the cronies.

Meanwhile, a couple of Soros Rent-A-Mobs have the Vichy Republicans in Congress scrambling to find a CNN crew to surrender to.

Strip away the Tweeter Twitstorms and ongoing Leftist/Media hissy fit, and you’ve got Bush Lite™, now with 100% less self control.

6. DougM (easily entertained)
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 1:20 pm |

^ Thick?
    I’m just throwing-out a fun parable on the utility of a “drain the swamp” strategy derived from olden-times mythology (i.e. don’t veer off course; because, ultimately, it may be the most useful approach to the entire problem). Yes, deviations trouble me.

7. Posted March 6, 2017 at 3:36 pm |

I’d say Trump’s been doing well.
    He can’t control the GOP iceholes who hate him, but he is messing with The Narrative in an amusing way. Hoisting the Dems, their media and the GOPe on their own retard is working.

8. Joe Bandmember ≠® damn right I'm not equal to that™
    Posted March 9, 2017 at 7:02 pm |

Wibberawlth make me thick.