A Day Without Womyn: I’m goin’ with it!

so long as I can choose which womyn…

Bringing people together…

“A Day Without a Woman,” whose organizers include Women’s March co-chairs Tamika Mallory, Carmen Perez and Linda Sarsour, is taking place in solidarity with the International Women’s Strike*, which has partners in over 50 countries.

We recall Carmen Perez, co-founder of Justice League NYC and Executive Director of Gathering for Justice, supporter of BLM.

You remember Linda Sarsour?

The Arab-American Association of New York is closing down on Wednesday in solidarity. Linda Sarsour, the executive director of the group and a co-founder of the Women’s March, tells Fortune that she and her 16 female employees want to make a political statement.

“We want to show solidarity with all women, but especially to those in the community that have been directly impacted by this administration,” she says. “There is no alternative service here [in Bay Ridge]. We see this as a strong opportunity to say that we exist, we are here, and that our women provide.” [free legal immigration services, bilingual caseworker assistance, citizenship classes, and after-school tutoring.]

“Solidarity” = “no services today!”

Here’s a sample of their Principles:

We believe Gender Justice is Racial Justice is Economic Justice. …[yeah - no explanation of terms…]

We believe that all workers – including domestic and farm workers – must have the right to organize and fight for a living minimum wage, and that unions and other labor associations are critical to a healthy and thriving economy for all. Undocumented and migrant workers must be included in our labor protections, and we stand in solidarity with sex workers’ rights movements.

I guess wymyn ain’t allowed to study Economics…

Undocumented and migrant workers” = every person on earth who can manage to get here. NB “80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day”* that’s 5,920,000,000 people. Let’s say only 25% of that 80% make it here: that’s 1,480,000,000… hell- 10%: 592,000,000. Outnumbered 3:1.
and you think it’s hard to find a decent rental now….

Rooted in the promise of America’s call for huddled masses yearning to breathe free [*cough*’gift’ from Frants*cough*], we believe in immigrant and refugee rights regardless of status or country of origin. … We recognize that the call to action to love our neighbor is not limited to the United States, because there is a global migration crisis. We believe migration is a human right and that no human being is illegal.

I wonder how many jobs would be left-over for womyn were even 1% of the 80% [59,200,000] to come and demand a living wage?

That’s a lotta new neighbors to “love.” Besides, doesn’t “loving one’s neighbor” include respecting him as well? How is it respectful to say that the US is the only place wherein our “little poor brothers” can possibly make a good life?

Also:

We believe that every person and every community in our nation has the right to clean water, clean air, and access to and enjoyment of public lands. We believe that our environment and our climate must be protected, and that our land and natural resources cannot be exploited for corporate gain or greed—especially at the risk of public safety and health.

…aside from “where do jobs come from?” — what else [besides the “wearing of the Red”] do ya need to spot those Marxist stripes?

— I think I will participate in a Day Without Wymyn™! I worked all day yesterday preparing delicious foods and snax. And today I will join Teh Mister and a couple of his pals.

We’ll do some ATVing, cut some firewood and clear some brush and maybe get to fixing that rattle in the truck that irritates me. I know from experience, they’ll open doors for me, carry the heavy pieces, be fun-loving and humorous, talk about interesting things and — most important to me — not once whine about not being allowed to do anything by anyone.

Yep. Think I’ll do a Day Without Wymyn™ more often!

1. Jess
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 11:49 am |

I’m guessing today will be little tough on the babies of all those women protesters. Maybe some of them left a spare bottle, and promised to call them before they left for home.

2. DougM (easily entertained)
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 12:03 pm |

Dangit! I just about to post this, so now it’s a comment.

These people canst go know themselves Biblically.

3. DougM (easily entertained)
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 12:06 pm |

Okay, then, howzabout we call it A Day Without Those Wimmin?

4. neal
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 2:11 pm |

Colonize the moon with Speakeasies. Cigars, gin, and low gravity bra burning.
    Most expensive treehouse. Few protesters.

5. accipiterNW
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 3:09 pm |

And isn’t France and most of the other European nations getting an overabundance of mostly young adult male immigrants- that is to say real days without women?

Posted March 8, 2017 at 3:47 pm |

A note for the Wymyns:
    You know you’re living under sharia when you’re not free to show your face, not free to go outside without wearing a trashbag and a male relative to go along, not free to drive, and best of all, your genitalia is free of all its nerve endings.

And part of the reasons young muzzie men are so violent is that there are no women for them, unless they get one from rape or an arranged marriage to some gal they’ve never seen before who just might have a beard and stink like a billy goat.
    For some, that’s a feature, but …

Posted March 8, 2017 at 4:03 pm |

I don’t relish too many days without women, but I’ll take every day without wymyn, because too often they tend to be ugly, shrill, prickly, narrow-minded and no fun to talk to, because it seems not having a sense of humor or an affectionate bone in their body is a membership requirement.

8. Posted March 8, 2017 at 5:15 pm |

If the muslim, sarsour, wants me to live under sharia law, she’ll have to defeat me in battle.

9. Icemaned13 Deplorabus Unim
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 5:46 pm |

You know your living under Sharia law if suddenly all your loans & credit cards become interest free, but the Jizya will make up for it.

10. DougM (easily entertained)
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 6:39 pm |

dick 6^
    Sorry, I made the ‘toon above before I read your comment,
    otherwise you’d'a got a gold star.

(What? No, not rubbing it in, just clarifying credit and timing.)

11. Susan Lee
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 6:59 pm |

My “day without women” started with making breakfast for my family- then to the grocery store, went to my Wednesday prayer group where we prayed for Our President (among others), then to the Accountant’s to pick up the taxes he had completed, got lunch ready for Himself, who wanted to discuss what the Accountant said about the taxes, ran 3 loads of laundry in the afternoon while I read a bit of a new book. Got dinner timed so it would be hot and ready to eat as soon as Himself got home.
    …a great day!!

Posted March 8, 2017 at 8:22 pm |

^Doug(10) Don’t be sorry Senor Colonel, I’m happy to have a place to rant and laugh.
    Bottom line, in the midst of the political criminality and SJW insanity, it’s nice to know I’m not alone in my views.

13. DougM (easily entertained)
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 10:24 pm |

^ Credit where credit’s due, early bird gets the worm, etc.
    Frequent GMTA, here.
    If I didn’t come up with the joke or observation on my own, I’ll cite the source.
    Usually.
    Just entertainin’ myself in Missy’s sandbox, here.

14. Bruce
    Posted March 9, 2017 at 4:26 pm |

More Taqqiya from Sarsour.

The trick is that whilst “interest” is “haram”, you need to see the scale of “service charges” and “establishment fees” involved, to get what is actually happening in the REAL “islamic world”.