poor loser

but, still, a loser

Submitted in the spirit of a Monday-morning cheering-up by knowing that Hillary will never be president.

Had this sitting around without a good reason to post it, until Stilton (PBUH) made his point so eloquently.

Apologies to all who thought they’d never have to see or hear from that cackling harridan ever again.
(What? No, I don’t think “cackling harridan” is misogynistic. I’d prob’ly apply that term to a lot of politicians of both sexes on both sides of the aisle.)
________
To allay gsebes’ concerns in comments,
Everything’s perfectly all right now. We’re fine. We’re all fine here… now, thank you. How’re you?

1. jlw
    Posted April 10, 2017 at 12:11 pm |

back at the beginning of the election cycle i saw a poll regarding who would vote against hillary just because she is female. 9% of the voters said that they would. however, 13% said that they would vote FOR her just because she is female.

she had to overcome a 4% lead right from the start in order to lose. :)

2. accipiterNW
    Posted April 10, 2017 at 12:21 pm |

Poor Hillary. A significant enough portion of the electorate that you thought were for you- your own race and gender, saw through you and your dirt bag husband and voted against you. Thank you, ladies!

Posted April 10, 2017 at 12:33 pm |

Misogyny. Heh heh.
    H doesn’t do irony. After all, she vigorously defended Bill as he set the example, which stood for decades until al Qaeda, Taliban, Boko Harum and ISIS came along.

4. Posted April 10, 2017 at 12:53 pm |

Did she accuse the Russians of misogyny because they colluded with a man (Trump) to defeat her?

5. neal
    Posted April 10, 2017 at 1:58 pm |

America! Still resistant to screeching harpies since Prohibition!

Hamptons via Arkansas. That is going to leave a mark with the old money.

I hear Europe is nice this time of year.

6. Susan Lee
    Posted April 10, 2017 at 4:30 pm |

words cannot express how much I have despised this woman since she left her men in Bengazhi.

7. Posted April 10, 2017 at 6:25 pm |

She hasn’t given up.
    Why else have a Dem operative ‘run into’ her in the woods so that a few months later our disinterested media could write about a billion articles about how She’s Out Of The Woods!?

8. Joe Bandmember ≠ ® "damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted April 10, 2017 at 8:13 pm |

I can’t even pronounce it.

The important thing is that she lost. Fair and square.
    Thanks to the wisdom of our nation’s founders.

9. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted April 11, 2017 at 6:42 am |

Well, I guess I’m sexist: one of the [many] reasons I wouldn’t vote for her is that she embareassed the hell outta me by claiming to be of/represent my sex.

…part of it was that incredibly insulting trope that all women / men / blacks / indians / etc think alike. Yes, you can tell ‘em apart.

10. Thunderbottom
    Posted April 11, 2017 at 7:09 am |

And here I thought that, after the November election, I wouldn’t have to hear that “fingernails on a chalkboard” voice ever again (I noticed that Ashley Judd has copied Hillary’s irritating speaking style).

11. Fat Baxter
    Posted April 11, 2017 at 8:20 pm |

Misogyny? Isn’t that an exotic wood from the tropics?

12. Posted April 12, 2017 at 7:54 am |

Why is it that Democrat politicians never go away? Republican candidates at least have the class to keep a low profile after they become losers.

13. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted April 12, 2017 at 8:48 am |

^ Because their base doesn’t care.