Anarchists: We gotta get better organized!

When an unpleasant reality strikes,
invent a new reality

Last week Trump supporters and leftist social justice warriors met on the political field of battle in Berkeley, California. Words were exchanged, as were punches. [E]ven the social justice warriors admit that they got a major beat-down.

[A]mong the left’s tolerant resistance movement, … many [were] asking how they can more effectively go to war against anyone who disagrees with their social, political, and economic views.

The anti-Trump protesters at the rally were ill-prepared for what they came to Berkeley to confront and now they are trying to figure out ways to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

Evidently, “quit bein’ violent thugs” isn’t one of the ways bein’ considered.

[T]hey are turning to militancy and mob action by mobilizing individuals and groups to attend combat training seminars, acquiring better equipment like baseball bats and helmets, and of course, if things really go bad… guns.

No, guys, you do not want to go there.
Just put down the bong and back away.

If we wanna take action against them, we need to be better organized and better trained.

Aaand there we have it — the whole anarchy/communist idealism thing just fell apart.

(As I’ve expounded at length on more’n one occasion.)
First, the revolutionaries must seize power; then they must maintain power; then they must deal with opponents; then they must deal with disillusioned true-believers; then then must deal with potential threats from society; and thereby power becomes the ultimate objective of all collectivist revolutions. They never get to Phase-III, Profit.

As for “combat training”…

A shocking number of our comrades went in there with absolute no combat training. We need to set up seminars or something of the sort.

“Combat training seminars.” Let that sink in for a moment.

Hey, I knowww. Since you’re already on campus, why not enroll in ROTC?
Mayhaps a movie or two.

Who do you think a fascist is more afraid of? People with only flags and bats, or people with flags, bats, and guns?”

Better question here:
Who are Americans more likely to arm themselves against and have no qualms about putting in the hospital/morgue?
A stick justifies one level of response.
A deadly weapon justifies an entirely different level of response.

Don’t mistake my meaning, here — there are some Americans who are just itchin‘ to form a skirmish line with you traitors. They’ve spent thousands of dollars on first-class weaponry; they have thousands of rounds of ammo; they’ve thought about your masked, hooded faces every time they go to the range (which they do a lot); and some have years of professional, real-world, no-sh*t killing experience (man, deer, pig, and bird).
And, no, you won’t be able to catch up — Americans have been at it for centuries.

Your mouths are writin’ checks your movement can’t cash.
This chest-beating kind of bravado tantrum makes you look like brats and fools.
Just… just stick with the occasional punch in the mouth, m’kay?

Hey, I know. Why not ask Soros for a raise?

Don’t you carrot all?

Evidently, having the mayor as a member of this violent commie sect isn’t enough.
Remember, Stalin called everyone who opposed him a fascist, even those to his left.

1. Daemon
    Posted April 20, 2017 at 9:01 pm |

Again– because something is very missing from the discourse.

MISS ME YET?

2. Posted April 21, 2017 at 6:09 am |

Well said, Doug. As for me, I’m going to stay at the stick level for now, but that is subject to change.

3. Blake
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 6:29 am |

You’ve got a bunch of people who think bad hate speech is the worst thing in the world thinking they can get ready, through a seminar, seminar, really, seminar?, for physical violence against people who actually work for a living.

I’ve yet to meet a latte concocting male barista that I couldn’t twist into little tiny knots and I’m thin while being a lot closer to 60 than 50.

Anyway, I’ve already decided that if I see an angry masked mob heading toward me, I’ll move back a couple hundred yards and see just how much they really want to dance.

It gets tiring, living code yellow at all times, but, it is what it is.

4. Brad
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 7:30 am |

Skirmish line?

You’ve got something against snipers?

5. TN Volunteer
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 7:41 am |

….From the Community(mob) organizer in chief: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun”. 0bama, Philadelphia 2008!

6. DougM (flawed)
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 9:56 am |

Brad ^
    Nope, that’ my preferred personal post. Much as I’d love to stand with a line of skirmishers, sword drawn, ready to give the order to fire, that’s not really my forte.
    I think that when the thugs stop to consider an armed skirmish line drawn up across their line of march, one of ‘em should also be made to notice and point up at the rooftops and balconies bristling with scoped rifles, some of ‘em capable of dropping a moose at 300+yds.

No, none of us really want to start bringing firearms to these little tantrums.
    That way lies madness.

Next week: how to take a scalp without drawing blood

7. Blake
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 10:47 am |

^Doug, I much prefer to avoid violence, but, I also recognize I may not be given much choice. Thing seem to be spiraling out of control and the people fronting for antifa don’t realize just how badly they’re being played. Unfortunately, their ignorance, willful or otherwise, is probably is leading to very bad things happening.

8. DougM (flawed)
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 12:28 pm |

M’kay, how about this?
    Pikemen in the second rank protecting paint-ballers in the front rank and stink-bomb/flour-bag throwers in the third rank while more paint-ballers maneuver around the flanks and rear to nail the squirters and retreaters. Oh, and air-softers and slingshotters on the balconies and roofs. If there’s time to prepare, trash bins full of sewage/sludge tipped over from the flanks.

And drone TV coverage.

9. DougM (flawed)
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 12:30 pm |

Oh, and could I have ten-thousand marbles, please?

10. Fat Baxter
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 2:19 pm |

I’m with Blake. Something’s gonna pop at one of these events. After which, future such events will go one of two ways:

Or:

11. neal
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 2:29 pm |

Pumkin cannons, potato guns, slingshots. Proper soundtrack.
    Fife and drum, or beer cans will do in a pinch.

Bagpipes would be better, but one could just bring along a baying hound, or two.

12. jo blo
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 4:20 pm |

1″ x 3/8″ flatiron, about 18″ long. painted brown and with a small flag glued to one end. Looks like nothing, costs about a 1$ – heavy enough to break arms &?, strike with the flat side for less lethal.

13. Daemon
    Posted April 21, 2017 at 5:03 pm |

^8 DougM

You need one more rank in front of those. Whether they kneel and say the Lord’s Prayer or sit and chant om, that must be the first line. I can’t make it out to Cali, but I’ll volunteer for something close to home.

It’s best if both sides have the same type of front rank.

14. Posted April 22, 2017 at 8:07 am |

All the better if the payloads in those paintball guns, are of the OC irritant type, with vivid, persistent bright orange dye, which also carries a UV detectable pigment.

The pity is, we can’t hogtie ‘em and brand ‘em. No, the branding iron won’t spell out “TRUMP” in 3″ high letters.

I think branding ‘em with a Hammer & Sickle, would be sufficiently painful, and yet also provide some relevant truth in advertising thereafter.

Might have to brand ‘em right on the forehead though. So everyone can see how stupid they really are.

Jim