Resist we much, Nazi scum!

Oh, my stars, isn’t he just precious
(caution: spew warning)

~ vid ~

There’s a whole industry of Dragonlord mockery on YouTube,
but I won’t waste your time linking to ‘em.

☟ Well, okay, you win, maybe a couple ☟ »

~ vid ~

~ vid ~

~ vid ~

~ vid ~

~ vid ~

~ vid ~

Okay, you get the idea
(What? Epic troll? Yeah, could/should be; but, hey, with AntiFa, it could be legit)

Resistance is futile
_________
Title cultural ref

Posted May 12, 2017 at 6:56 pm |

He got “the clip in the holder and pulled back the chamber”, but he forgot “the shoulder thing that goes up”. Back to the recycle platoon for him.
    Yup, airborne all the way, fer shuure…

Posted May 12, 2017 at 7:09 pm |

HFS!! Magmom and AR One Five are too fucking precious. When AR One FIve inserted his puny ten rd “clip” and charged the rifle, I thought for sure we were going to see a negligent discharge.
    BTW, what range are they going to? I want to be sure I’m not within five miles of that goat rope.

3. David Lunn
    Posted May 12, 2017 at 8:29 pm |

I’m not quite sure what to make of this…. is it a joke? I don’t know, but I have a feeling this idiot is out to get me and some of my buddies… He says he has twenty plus members of his deadly (yes, I’m laughing to myself) antifa group and if he doubles that number do you think they could take us? Check the profile picture of my seldom used Facebook page @ David Lunn…. Sure there’s only thirteen of us…. and of course we’re all north and south of seventy by a couple of years…. Really do you think they could?

4. Dave
    Posted May 12, 2017 at 9:51 pm |

“Went out and bought a AK Four Seven”
    Dude should have went out and bought a inflatable girlfriend. At least she won’t shoot his dick off.

5. Paul Moore
    Posted May 13, 2017 at 2:12 am |

In some cases, gun control sorta makes sense. I hope Mom takes that away before he hurts somebody.

6. WeeBrowser
    Posted May 13, 2017 at 5:57 am |

Loved the the little moo-cow doll! It looked so pink!

7. Chris in NC
    Posted May 13, 2017 at 6:28 am |

I guess I don’t see the humor in this. Any instructor worth his or her certification can teach my dog to shoot a gun in a few days. Give these assholes a couple weeks and while it may not be sharpshooter accuracy it will be good enough. The hardest thing to teach a human being is to pull the trigger when a human life is at stake. Guess who already has that part mastered? These people are already stabbing, bashing with poles, smashing with bricks, lighting hair on fire in an attempt to kill someone they disagree with. THEY have already eliminated the “take a human life” second thought. Now give them guns and a little practice and they are going to be a lot more dangerous. Plus, they’re not going to stand in the street and shoot it out. They’ll hide behind things and ambush. This is not going to end well at all. There will be a lot of dead people when this is finished.

8. DougM (flawed)
    Posted May 13, 2017 at 11:39 am |

^ I disagree a bit.
    These people are the ones who throw cabbages at the tumbrils and who man guard towers at concentration camps.
    Sure, there are a few truly blood-thirsty ones;
    but most of those will urge others (i.e. cannon fodder) to shed their blood
    (e.g. commanders of suicide-bomber units and criminal gang leaders),
    with the rest mere wannabe assassins of the defenseless.
    They are fantasizers, and good portion of ‘em will prob’ly be shot by their own side for cowardice.
    These are not combat troops (okay, maybe a few).
    You combat vets (I ain’t one) will know what it takes to make that transition.

9. ignore amos
    Posted May 13, 2017 at 12:05 pm |

I agree with CinNC and at the same time with DM. These stupid punks have made threatening statements regarding the taking of lives. It’s premeditated if it does indeed happen.

10. Joe Bandmember ≠ ® "damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted May 13, 2017 at 7:18 pm |

Civil war is coming.

And when it gets here, it won’t be very civil.

These are the fools who will side with the Jihadists already in country.
    That is the serious part, my friends.

11. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted May 13, 2017 at 9:12 pm |

You are no doubt correct, Joe – a civil war is indeed coming, and it won’t be civil at all. (They never are – think Spanish Civil War.)

But unlike your first (inappropriately named) Civil War, it won’t last four years. May not last four months. And for a couple of reasons I can think of.

First, it’s the good guys who have 98% of the guns, and the training to use them, and (in many, many cases) direct combat experience (which makes a world of difference, though like Doug I’m not one who has such experience).

Second, and this is the part that most people don’t realize, there is a LOT of work going on to positively identify the bad guys, particularly the leaders. (Which leads to location and targeting.) Consider how the WACs at /pol/ managed to identify Professor Bike-Lock in about 24 hours, even though he was completed dressed in black with his face covered. (And the bastard is still on the run from the police.) And you can bet that these guys will identify Gruppenfuhrer Twinkletoes in a day or so if they ever consider xer to be worthy of the effort.

So if and when things go hot, the “leaders” of gangs like Antifa could likely be taken out in a matter of hours. At which point, the rest of the snowflake brigade would retire to mommy’s basement.

There would be other sectors of the population, such as the massed troops of the Free Shit Army, that would be more of a problem, but remember that they are already largely concentrated in the big cities, which makes them susceptible to quarantine.

None of us knows what’s going to come out of the other end of this pending meat-grinder, but it won’t look anything like what we know today.

12. DougM (flawed)
    Posted May 13, 2017 at 10:37 pm |

^ I think AntiFa understands that, so they’d be foolish to pursue a genuine armed insurrection.
    Back in my day (late ’60s) it was riots (where people destroyed their own neighborhoods) and mass demonstrations.
    Nowadays, I’d expect them to adopt some terrorist tactics and to promote chaos-generating anarchists, which is a more traditional Marxist strategy, anyway.
    Worst case, pockets of guerilla warfare, but I don’t see it.
    Worst will likely be minor insurrections (handled by law enforcement and national guard units) that don’t rise to the level of civil war.
    Still, there could be small-unit skirmishes between civilians (AntiFa/Panthers/Nation of Islam/etc. vs armed locals), but the commies don’t have a big footprint in the population, so it won’t amount to much.

Posted May 13, 2017 at 11:52 pm |

Starting with Chris in NC thoughtful comment and the ones below it, I’ll add a few thoughts of my own.

During the ’60′s, I was an MP in Washington D.C., and we had a number of staredowns and a few outright confrontations with this type people and a race riot or two.

My opinion is that most – maybe 98% of these types, don’t realize the risk they are taking. To most, it’s a bit of a lark and they think what they’re doing or thinking about doing can be done with impunity, that The Man will use restraint, that their large numbers and anonymity will protect them from consequences, especially after the past eight years of Buraq and his followers excusing their behavior or simply looking the other way. Nasty as they are, most are naively juvenile, thinking they can do most anything without consequence.
    Buraq is gone, and hopefully law will return, and for sure, Trump will not make excuses for them. Nationwide, law enforcement will no longer be afraid of doing their sworn duty.

FWIW, my ROE’s in the 60′s revolved around the idea that deadly force to stop the looting of stores wasn’t worth killing or getting killed for. What the scragglies and the black looters didn’t realize was that we were armed; i.e., we had live ammo, and that our orders authorized us to shoot anyone endangering a life, included pointing a gun, throwing a Molotov cocktail or attacking an individual with a deadly weapon. Some of the men I served with saw their homes and businesses looted and burned, and after the frustration of not being able to do anything about it, I have no doubt some troop would have pulled a trigger when confronted with a life threatening situation. I suspect many of us, including law enforcement and others on the right side of the law, will do the same if the scragglies present firearms that threaten someone else.

With the racist rhetoric Buraq spewed in condoning, even encouraging unlawful behavior and hating America as founded, he unleashed a war on whites and a war on Constitutional America. I believe that evil man hoped some armed conservatives would step over the line by shooting somewhere, so he could make political hay from the occasion, and justify his Regime’s painting the Tea Party as a violent group. That didn’t happen, for one thing, because we respect the law, and for another, his followers didn’t come after us with firearms. It did encourage anarchists and racists to push beyond what was lawful and decent, and they did.

If they try that now, one, there’s a new sheriff in town, and two, there is a growing empathy for stand your ground spreading across the country. I know I’ve had enough of their anti-American violence, and from the videos that have appeared showing confrontations with these anarchist bums, so have many other citizens.
    Between the new sheriff, and patient citizens who’ve had enough of this crap, the scragglies will rue the day they produce a firearm at one of their “events”. That will move them out of vandalism and into the big leagues, into serious reality. They have no idea that escalation will now likely beget escalation, and a bullet doesn’t give a damn about a masked face or football pads.

I predict the first violent confrontation, where a number of them are shot and many are arrested, will dampen the enthusiasm of the majority. The hardcore will go underground and will just be some terrorists to be hunted like the islamists.
    I doubt they are as dedicated (not willing, but wanting to die) as the islamists are, and will be less of a problem for law enforcement to ferret out.

14. Fat Baxter
    Posted May 14, 2017 at 6:25 pm |

Where’s the Ohio National Guard when we need them?