Attaboy! Attagirl!

No bow, no head scarf
no apologies for bein’ ‘Mericans

~ story ~

Let’s see how things go as the Middle East tries to please or impress Americans,
rather than the other way around.

He who hath the oil maketh the rules.

☟ (What? The battle of the belts?) ☟ »
If you’re gonna belt, belt
and go for a superheroine look while you’re at it

*heheheee* smitten

1. Paul Moore
    Posted May 20, 2017 at 12:19 pm |

Where’s her cape?

2. DougM (flawed)
    Posted May 20, 2017 at 12:29 pm |

^ I was thinkin’ the Lasso of Truth.

3. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted May 20, 2017 at 12:44 pm |

Not only is the GE not bowing, the look on his face has a kind of “That’s right – I OWN you, bitch” look to it.

4. Hank
    Posted May 20, 2017 at 4:30 pm |

Is this the cultural ref you were looking for Doug. (stupid iPad)

5. DougM (flawed)
    Posted May 20, 2017 at 8:04 pm |

^ Well, no, I was goin’ for the golden-belt motif;
    but I get your point.

6. Hank
    Posted May 20, 2017 at 8:13 pm |

Doug, I honestly thought you photoshopped the belt to make fun of Moochelle (and I didn’t think it was a very good photoshop job). Since I get the first exposure to most of my news from KiP and Stilton, I just now checked and was surprised to find the belt was real.

Alrighty then.

Still nice to see the POTUS acting like a man and the FLOTUS acting like a free woman and a lady.

Hank

7. Joe Bandmember ≠ ® "damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted May 20, 2017 at 9:45 pm |

Beneath it all, the Saudis are as concerned as we are about the growing caliphate.

Note also, how the American Democratic Party favors that same caliphate.

The Democrats bow daily to radical Islam. And we are not supposed to notice it.

8. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted May 21, 2017 at 1:14 pm |

And another thing – this time the Saudi King meets the US President at the plane. Not so with Obozo – it was “Present yourself, vassal” when dealing with the Kenyan.

(And I assume everyone here is familiar with the Arabs’ (universally held) low low low opinion of blacks…)

9. Posted May 21, 2017 at 3:20 pm |

A Firsy Lady who makes boob-belts look good. That jas to tick off M’Shell.

10. Joe Bandmember ≠ ® "damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted May 21, 2017 at 5:47 pm |

You mean Michael?

11. Chris in NC
    Posted May 21, 2017 at 8:36 pm |

I do love our first lady and think she’s great but… that belt is hideous…

12. accipiterNW
    Posted May 22, 2017 at 12:41 am |

As a product of 1960s kids television cartoon programming, I am going to say “Magic Belts for $200 dollars.”

13. DougM (flawed)
    Posted May 22, 2017 at 7:53 am |

^ Now that… that is an obscure cultural ref that should give future internet historians something to look into.

14. accipiterNW
    Posted May 22, 2017 at 9:01 am |

Yes, Doug. I have Hanna Barbera to thank, plus the local morning tv shows.
    I can only hope the show’s obscurity will mean First Lady Melania won’t be accused by the lefties of ‘culturally appropriating’ Sinbad Jr’s belt.

Posted May 22, 2017 at 1:19 pm |

I agree that style of belt does not complement any wearer.
    But if anyone can make it tolerable, this FLOTUS can.