*cough* BJ *cough*

Okay, a little more swamp before the holiday weekend.
I mean, hey, it’s Hillary; and she just insulted everybody’s intelligence.

In a world of fantasy world-views, willing self-delusion, weak memories, and The Narrative™,
the BS artist is queen

[Nixon] “a man whose presidency would eventually end in disgrace with his impeachment for obstruction of justice.”

No, Hillary, Nixon resigned. He wasn’t impeached (although he may well have been if he hadn’t resigned).
You must be thinking of some other president who didn’t resign, but who was impeached.

“When people in power invent their own facts and attack those who question them, it can mark the beginning of the end of a free society,” she said. “That is not hyperbole; it is what authoritarian regimes throughout history have done. … They attempt to control reality.” [story]

Ahhh, now we’re gettin‘ somewhere.
________
Title cultural ref #1
Title cultural ref #2
Title cultural ref #3 (update suggested by Dave’s comment)
Pic source

Hillary Clinton reminds us almost every day why we have Trump.

1. Posted May 26, 2017 at 4:39 pm |

What the hell is that on her head? If it’s supposed to make her look smart, it’s not working.

2. Dave
    Posted May 26, 2017 at 5:34 pm |

^ Maybe we can get Doug to shop it into a #MAGA tam.

3. DougM (flawed)
    Posted May 26, 2017 at 5:41 pm |

^ Ohhh, I thought’a that, but that counts as work, and it’s a holiday weekend.
    This much wasn’t work (just a link to an on-line photo, no pesky curving text and border shadow PShopping).
    Just entertainin’ myself here in Missy’s sandbox.
    I mean, were else am I gonna fit three jokes into a 3-word headline (two of which are identical, and none of which are really words)?

WAAAIIIT !!!
    That gives me a ideer, see updated Title ref #3.
    Okay, that deserves 15-min of PShop.
    *bwahahahahahaha!*

4. Dave
    Posted May 26, 2017 at 5:45 pm |

^ Come on man, I’ll be your best friend.
    Make it red and everything.

Posted May 26, 2017 at 5:53 pm |

^It could be a Commie hat, but I think it’s an asshat just like it is.
    Enjoy a few days off Doug.

I’ve said for years the woman has a tin ear, but now I don’t think she even has an ear after that pronouncement.

You could smack her upside the head with an irony pot, and she wouldn’t notice.

6. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted May 26, 2017 at 11:01 pm |

she *is* the …individual who said “that’s not what I heard Director Comey say…”

7. Posted May 27, 2017 at 10:41 am |

That’s what Hillary wears when she wants to play “President and the Naughty Intern”.
    (Bill wears a blindfold!)

8. Joe Bandmember ≠ ® "damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted May 27, 2017 at 11:53 am |

The Clinton crime syndicate rolls on, with the cheering of the “progressives” (Communists).

9. stoo
    Posted May 28, 2017 at 8:47 am |

My first thought was, “When did Dumbledore shave?”