Worst Populism Bid Evar

CircleD’s and their own lens

Trump is perceived as a populist [I'm only talkin' about perceptions, here -- Reality is not Winning]

Teh CircleD’s see that Populism thang went over well in the last election.

Therefore Teh CircleD’s are trying to look Populist — yanno, “just like You and Me™!”

How, one might ask?

Speaking to the Personal Democracy Forum last week, [Sen. Kirsten] Gillibrand [CircleD-NY] used the word twice. Last month in a New York Magazine interview, the senator dropped three f-bombs.

…Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez, in a speech in which children were not just present but actually on stage, attacked President Trump as someone who “doesn’t give a s*** about healthcare,” while also saying “your g**damn right,” Trump is a liar.

…Beto O’Rourke, the Texas Democratic Congressman challenging Sen. Ted Cruz accused Cruz of “sure as s*** not serving” his constituents.

oh, yes – there’s moar:

“Like this guy, this congressman, you might as well say, ‘People don’t starve because they don’t have food.’ What the f*ck is that?” [Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)] said.

…“Republicans don’t give a sh*t about people.”
[that was a t-shirt sold by the CircleD's: "Democrats give a s*** about people" .... who knew? --e~C]

…“Which is that we’re here to help people, and if we’re not helping people, we should go the f*ck home,”

Good idea, that last.

1. DougM (flawed)
    Posted June 13, 2017 at 8:04 am |

So,
    they continue to insult the American people by conflating populism and crudity.

They’re not populists, they’re slumming.

Next thing you know, they’ll be usin’ the n-word. Oh, wait…

And what are (D) politics if not the basest of populist ploys — Hey! Free stuff!
    That’s the Lib/Prog/Marxist-elitist way — claim everything they do is for the benefit of the little guy, the masses of the great unwashed (those icky peasants).

Posted June 13, 2017 at 8:35 am |

They claim everything they do is for the benefit of the under privileged, the underclasses,
    the tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to breathe get free stuff,
    The wretched refuse of our teeming shore cities.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed EBT tossing, to me:
    I lift my lamp taxpayers’ wallets beside the golden door.

N.B. that the Dems, led by Buraq, do not associate with the above. Just look who he hangs out with.

I think the Progs have unmasked themselves with the reign of Buraq The Divider and stopped working around the edges. I hear and see the same foul trash I first saw and heard in the streets in the sixties. Nothing has changed with that despicable, uncouth crowd, except they are now better dressed and working from the higher places they’ve infiltrated.

3. Posted June 13, 2017 at 2:07 pm |

Mr. DougM:

Sir, please be aware that you are officially on notice for using the word “slumming” in the general context of a reference to Senator Kamala Harris. Any further inflammatory or hate speech from you may require action.

- The Bureau of Thought Police Enforcement

4. Posted June 13, 2017 at 3:23 pm |

Pandering to the poor black masses by trying to sound like them didn’t work – I don’t feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I guess they think they can pander to the young and/or uncouth with vulgarity? I’m thinking it’s another fail.

5. DougM (flawed)
    Posted June 13, 2017 at 6:03 pm |

^^ slumming slumming slumming

6. MikeG
    Posted June 13, 2017 at 8:47 pm |

A bit of unsolicited advice everyone. Since the election I have not paid nearly as much attention to these asshats in DC or even St. Paul and I am a happier man for it. I’m more productive, have hope for my future and my business, and generally more patient and understanding to those around me.

It’s not that I don’t care about politics any longer. I just choose not to live and breathe newsfeed anymore. Y’all should try it. Trust me.

All I want out of these contemptible bastards is to leave me alone and. Republicans, Democrats it doesn’t matter anymore. People tried to tell me this for years. They were right. Just leave me alone and stay outta my way.

Youse guys and gals on The Porch are welcome anytime your in tropical southern MN. Ring me up on the email machine: tgrabowmm@aol.com Geezerette, looks like I’m in the U.P. in a few weeks. I’m buyin the first round, coffee, whatever.

Love you all!