Somebody could’a been killed at the… die-in

~ vid & story ~

Headline:
FBI Calls Motorcycle, uh, Matter Spontaneous, Rider Had No Target In Mind, Motive Unclear

neal in comments

1. SondraK, Queen of SondraKistan
    Posted June 22, 2017 at 9:26 pm |

I suspect his motive was to just get to work on fucking time because it’s not the first time he was late because of this type of retardation…

Or maybe some people don’t want to be held hostage by a bunch of lunatics…

Or maybe he’d worked his 9th 12 hour shift in a row and just wanted to get home to eat and go to bed……….

2. Mumblix Grumph
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 4:24 am |

Sidewalks are for walking and roads are for roading!

3. MikeAZ
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 5:03 am |

Saw this story elsewhere… seems he could have rode off into Urban Legendhood except he turned around for a second pass and was arrested.

If I were his lawyer, first thing I would do is ask whether the protestors had a permit to be in the street or block traffic. If not, then (in my “maybe I look at the world different than you” mind) they were nothing more than trash or litter blown into the street. I would then press to find out why the streets and sanitation departments aren’t doing their job.

4. Blake
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 6:24 am |

Let me see, the cops should have moved the protesters off the street, but, instead, arrested the guy actually using the street for its intended purpose. I don’t care the motorcyclist made a second pass.

Also, if you read the article, the complete lack of self-awareness by lefties is evident again. One of the protesters made a statement about the motorcyclist targeting the protesters. Yet, the motorcyclist himself was being targeted by these stupid protesters.

At some point, these people are going to try this crap with someone who is driving a much larger vehicle who has had a really bad day.

5. Chris in NC
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 7:37 am |

Blake,

I hope it happens soon. The sooner some of these idiots win their stupid prizes for playing stupid games, the better.

6. WeeBrowser
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 7:51 am |

What I loved about this was the fact how fast the “dying” moved when the motorcycle approached and then 10 seconds later some guy walks through the frame with a plate of food! LMAO!!
    Incongruity thy name is leftys.

7. DougM (flawed)
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 8:13 am |

Blake ^4
    Insert clips from Mad Max and Soylent Green.

8. Jess
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 8:17 am |

My first thought? “He missed.”

9. Daemon
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 8:33 am |

They were actually chanting “Stand up, fight back” while lying down and shouting.

Their “die-in” is just like the “symbolic hunger strike”. Slacktivism with no grasp of irony.

10. accipiterNW
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 1:36 pm |

Turning it up quite a big notch from “turn on your headlights and [just] sound your horn if people get in the way.”

11. DougM (flawed)
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm |

Y’know,
    I suspect some biker orgs will take this kind of thing as an opportunity. (see: Rolling Thunder)

Also, might be time to do training with and testing of the county’s snow plows.
    Also also, street-cleaning day.
    Also also also, street-paving day.

12. Merle
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 2:31 pm |

maybe he just wanted to help them actually die???

13. Blake
    Posted June 23, 2017 at 8:13 pm |

^Considering that some states are making it legal for cars to proceed when traffic is being blocked by protesters, these idiots are just asking to become nothing more than speed bumps.

14. neal
    Posted June 24, 2017 at 12:14 pm |

I would have turned around.
    Then back with a Stars and Stripes helmet, a white jumpsuit, and a ramp.

15. DougM (flawed)