ProKKKessives

Ooooh, yeeeowch!
Some Proggie putz didn’t think this through very well
in what can only be described as a CNN-level brain fart

~ story ~

You knowww…

~ vid ~

So hood-up you xenophobic Resistance Riders against cultural appropriation and racial mixing.
Yes, once again, you can be the armed wing of the Democrat Party and terrorize the countryside in order to preserve your bigoted fantasies from the threat of freedom and stuff.

1. Another Bob
    Posted July 7, 2017 at 9:16 pm |

I’ve actually seen black women attack black men who were dating white women.

2. Chris in NC
    Posted July 7, 2017 at 9:37 pm |

As my tagline on Facebook states… “The dumbest fart joke ever told is still smarter than anything written on Jezebel”

3. Thunderbottom
    Posted July 8, 2017 at 8:23 am |

Hmmm – would the writer at Jezebel be willing to establish a relationship with a white man to “correct” this indignity? There was a show on the Fox broadcasting network not long ago called “The Mindy Project” where an Indian doctor, played by Mindy Kaling, was romantically involved with a white doctor at the clinic where they worked in New York city. I watched part of one episode; Ms. Kaling’s character seemed like another typical urban female “progressive” professional and I found her love interest to be as annoying as the David Schwimmer character, Ross Geller, on “Friends”.

4. Posted July 8, 2017 at 9:05 am |

Wow, that IS annoying. Ross was nearly the worst stereotyped character ever. Nearly as bad as George Castanza. Could not stomach either one.

Funny, I thought objecting to white women defiling themselves with the “mud races” was an “alt-right” “White supremacist” thing. Who knew it was also far far left? Maybe that “line” of Left to Right is more of a circle?

5. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 8, 2017 at 10:16 am |

^ Yeah, I think it’s the inevitable, logical result of “identity politics.”
    Identity-mobility and identity-dilution threaten the foundations of identity politics.

6. Posted July 8, 2017 at 11:00 am |

Well, last month in Oregon a Hawaiian-themed restaurant opened. It was closed after two weeks following outcries of “cultural appropriation” from a P.C. group out of OSU.

On the positive side, perpetual outrage seems to have ignited a jump in strokes among the 18-35 year-old crowd. So there’s that.

7. Paul Moore
    Posted July 10, 2017 at 5:16 am |

Silly me! I thought Hawaii was a part of the U.S.
    I suppose eating baked Alaska is wrong too?
    Eskimo Pies?