mah haih, mah haih

Until now

Here, for later…

1. Blake
    Posted July 8, 2017 at 9:54 pm |

I have to wonder where these people get the time and money to attend these protests with a $600 electronic device.

Well, if they all get their “down with capitalism” wish, they’ll no longer have the time, energy or money for such capitalistic fripperies as iphones. And protests.

If I wouldn’t also wind up on the short end of the stick, I’d root for them to get their wish.

This guy must have taken “arrogant clueless jackass” lessons from the previous occupant of the White House.

2. MikeAZ
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 4:40 am |

It’s the rest of the picture that tells the real story. How many beer bottles do you see? They never throw the full ones!

3. Claire: rebellious pink pig with car keys - and a *cause*
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 6:24 am |

It’s hard to stand up for your principles when ya gots no spine.

Which is why removing the spine of Reason and replacing it with the viscera of Feeeelings is the fatal flaw in the structure of Progressivism.

Guy is costumed as an adult man with his serious expression, his big black beard, and his all-male muscklez; as he acts like a “Lookit Meeeeeee!!!!!” toddler.

see also shirt-on-head, beer-in-hand, came-to-a-riot-dressed-for-a-backyard-bbq Guy. His expectation of the Safety of The Individual Generated by Western Civilization — even while he is attempting to “Shut It Down!!1!” — demonstrates his inability to Reason his way to a clear picture of the Reality in which he is participating.

not serious.

4. Daemon
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 6:38 am |

“I don’t want Fop, dammit! I’m a Dapper Dan man!”

What we’ve got is an old-fashioned kegger with bonfire. Then they have to go and ruin it with bitter partisanship and bottle throwing. That’s not how you get the pretty girls to come to your party.

5. Blake
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 6:39 am |

^These people think it’s “fun and frolics” and don’t realize they are fronting for people who are deadly serious in their intent and goals.

Useful idiots of the past at least had some hard knocks to draw upon when things went badly.

These effete males think a harsh word and 2% milk in their frappaccino, when they ordered soy!, is oppression by teh patriarchy and enough to make them quiver with angst for the next couple of days.

6. Gwillie's phone
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 7:59 am |

This doesn’t look any different than -wait for it- literally Hitler’s Germany in 1938

Posted July 9, 2017 at 8:14 am |

“There’s something ugly about a pretty boy who knows he’s pretty and assumes everyone else know it too.”
    ― Nova Ren Suma, Imaginary Girls

“There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors.”
    ― Tennessee Williams
    The first alternative should work for a guy who only puts down his rocks and takes off his ski mask for a selfie.

8. Yarbouti
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 8:41 am |

Oh, now. Unbecoming vanity aside, the correct response is not eschewing iPhones, it is collectivising Apple.

(see also: ‘you got that printing press from the capitalist Ivan Sytin, you hypocrite’)

9. MikeAZ
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 10:58 am |

Seems to me, come to think of it, that this Snowflake’s pose looks very similar to some ancient Greek or Roman statue. Could this have been staged, not for his selfie, but for the photog’s own needs?

10. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 12:15 pm |

Mike^
    Yessss!

And here’s a good green-screen pic for you PhotoShoppers out there.

Okay, I made more.
    Reckon we’re gonna need a dedicated post.

11. accipiterNW
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 1:18 pm |

“I have not yet begun to relfie!*”

* resistance selfie

12. Dave
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 1:26 pm |

What, no more squirrels?

13. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 2:06 pm |

^ Heeere ya go!

(What? Yeah, that’s what I get for checkin’ in on my way out the door to the range.)

14. JimB
    Posted July 9, 2017 at 3:00 pm |

Some day, some day soon people are going to get really pi$$ed about this. I wonder what would happen if his head suddenly exploded.

15. MikeAZ
    Posted July 10, 2017 at 4:50 am |

WOW! A GOLD STAR!!! I feel so special.

You like me! You REALLY like me!

16. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted July 10, 2017 at 7:16 am |

^I wonder what would happen if his head suddenly exploded.

FMJ will do that to a guy …

17. Uncle George
    Posted July 11, 2017 at 11:26 am |

Which peaceful protest did this cone from?

Posted July 12, 2017 at 2:57 pm |

Gee, after the cost of the iphone, I wonder what his beard oil, beard spa, and tribal tattoos set him back?

Must need to sell a lot of coffees for all that.

If only he could earn a living by covfefe.

(I use two syllables, the v is silent)