note to Kim

Phase-2: Knock frikkin’ warhead out of the sky with a frikkin’ THAAD
Phase-3: Change frikkin’ underpants

~ vid ~
Smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em

1. Another Bob
    Posted July 11, 2017 at 8:40 pm |

Supposedly, the US Navy has released drone surveillance video clips of Kim Jong Un outdoors at one of his military bases. That means the Navy is letting him know we had him in the crosshairs.

Posted July 11, 2017 at 8:50 pm |

Does Thaad make housecalls? Fat Kimmie is paranoid and needs a third eye.

Posted July 12, 2017 at 2:09 pm |

Nice work. I’m surprised that that delivery system is not more commonly used. Talk about hard to find and able to get close to the target.

But knowing THAAD is out there, watching, is a bit more comforting. I remember many early mornings, leaving for work before the sun, seeing the pretzel smoke trails of the THAAD tests to our south (White Sands) and realizing, yep that one was a hit.

(the smoke trails were convoluted by the different winds at various altitudes, kinda pretty in a New Mexico sunrise)

4. Fat Baxter
    Posted July 12, 2017 at 3:25 pm |

M’kay …. why launch out of a cargo plane? That’s the least accurate way to launch a missile. The launch location uncertainty must be huge. Unless it had something to do with the intercept geometry, for instance, no place to launch the target to satisfy the interceptor’s location.

Before you ask, you can’t (or shouldn’t) use GPS on a nuclear weapon system (or any other type of guidance that requires off-board input). The weak GPS signal likely won’t be available in a nuclear environment, so you can’t count on it being there while nukes are popping off. Thus the usual reliance in all-internal inertial guidance systems in nuclear weapon systems.

5. Chuck from Tacoma
    Posted July 13, 2017 at 10:51 am |

My daughters husband is a Sr Electronics Engineer on these projects. He won’t tell me shit but proudly smiles mischievously when I ask.

6. OldFert
    Posted July 13, 2017 at 12:16 pm |

I read somewhere South Korea’s delay of THAAD deployment is because of something to do with Environmental Impact Statements???

Somehow that doesn’t surprise me.

Still, if they’re using a THAAD, they’ve got a little more to worry about than the well-being of the rare Kimchi snail along the South Nam Han Gong River.

That was a cool video, though.

7. Joe Bandmember ® "≠ damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted July 15, 2017 at 8:36 pm |

I hope Kid Kim Chee is cheeing his shorts.