your evening schadenfreude fix

~ story ~

I expect she’ll be interviewing replacements tomorrow for somebody who went through school before spellcheck.

(What? Of course it’s a cheap joke, but tell me you wouldn’t'a made the same name change, if you’d'a had the chance.)

~ story ~

At some point, schadenfreude devolves into cringing pity.

Watching CNN is like watching manure change into fertilizer.

Okay, this is off-topic, but it’s the funniest thing I’ve read all day:
FAUXCAHONTAS CHALLENGER: ‘It Takes a Real Indian to Beat a Fake One.’
But… how?

1. MikeAZ
    Posted July 12, 2017 at 4:48 pm |

I can’t help but notice the look of pure excitement on the face of the assistant charged with control of the easel. How much do you suppose he spent on his college education in order to get that job? Current step in his plan to replace the Honorable (?) Senator, maybe?

2. Posted July 12, 2017 at 5:42 pm |

I knew men could be called a cad, but I’m not familiar with an insurance program labeled as such, although I’m sure Medicaide should probably qualify.

3. Posted July 12, 2017 at 5:47 pm |

I can’t spell, either – Medicaid

Posted July 12, 2017 at 6:38 pm |

Cantspell Cantwell can’t do anything well except get re-elected, which is.., or should be, an embarrassment for Washington State. She’s one of the dynamic duo – Cantwell and Murray, in the running for Dunce of the Senate, a new position in the Dem Leadership. Also in the running, two more dynamic duos – Sanders and Leahy of Vermont (how can a state with open carry elect those two – again and again?) or my own of Virginia, Nebbish Warner and Kommie Kaine, both carpetbaggers, both curiously silent about Hillary’s felonies, but in full-throated TREASON!! cries over a non-elected staffer taking a meeting with no outcome.

I feel sorry for the thinking voters of all three of those states having to endure their stupidity, hypocrisy and banality.

5. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 12, 2017 at 6:58 pm |

Missy ^3
    *heh* That gave me the idea for the rollover.

6. Thunderbottom
    Posted July 13, 2017 at 2:36 am |

Not only is she not very bright but she’s as homely as a mud fence.

7. WeeBrowser
    Posted July 13, 2017 at 8:15 am |

Thunderbottom, isn’t that the very definition of a liberal?

8. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 13, 2017 at 9:14 am |

^^ Hey! Some mud fence may be reading this!

Posted July 14, 2017 at 6:27 pm |

re: This Fauxcahontas challenger, Shiva Ayyadurai, sent me a fund raising email, and his schtick was that he sent her an Ancestry.com DNA kit with a letter challenging her to use it and report the results. It was returned with no comment.

I sent him a few bucks. If he does nothing more than piss her off some more, it’s worth it to me. If he whips her lying cheekbones, I’ll dance in the street.