ToDaZeD CA *facepalm*

Teh Loyal Opposition

Speaking of a decline in civility…

*Twinkle Fingers*

Onstage were House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-San Francisco, Rep, Barbara Lee, D-Oakland, state Sen. Toni Atkins, D-San Diego, and others.

*facepalm*

Aside: at the end, ya can see NannyP, like an old lady after a wedding, toddling back to the table to ‘liberate’ the flowers …or pens or horse-doovers …

ThanQ!2 DougM!

Posted July 19, 2017 at 9:38 am |

That’s what passes for intellect and rationality on the Left. I suspect Botox Prune didn’t want to be caught in the pic after the F-bomb came out, although no doubt she applauded inside.

That boob at the microphone recalled one of those Lexus SUV jelly beans that blew past me yesterday, then once in front of me, started weaving, lurching then slowing way down. It had a big decal, on the paint or course, exclaiming “Proud Democrat”. The driver was a middle aged bottle blonde, “proudly” steering with her wrists, craning her wattled neck, while holding her phone above the wheel and texting, which is against the law in Virginia.
    A very typical proud Democrat, sure she was above the law and lacking even the Dems favorite non-word, “commonsense”, in her tiny closed mind.
    I do wish the Sheriff would deputize me.

2. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 19, 2017 at 10:07 am |

Evidently, lefty feminismism doesn’t recognize respect for the presence of women when choosing one’s language. All these women on stage are just as bad by insulting everyone in the audience by expecting this language to be acceptable to them.

New motto for radical commie femmebutts:
    “Men are scum, and women should be treated as equals.”

Now, this here’s gurrrl power!

3. Posted July 19, 2017 at 1:13 pm |

They’re just giving their voters what they want.

Trump is the worst thing in the history of ever after all.

I’m waiting for when they say Hitler was the first Trump.

Posted July 19, 2017 at 1:28 pm |

^2 Doug,

Not a bad name for a lady holding a pistol.

5. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 19, 2017 at 4:42 pm |

^ *heh*
    Good eye!
    I even have one, an’ I totally missed it.

6. DougM (flawed chap)
    Posted July 19, 2017 at 9:52 pm |

This coven of crones reminds me of something: Macbeth (1:1).

7. Joe Bandmember ® "≠ damn right I'm not equal to that" ™
    Posted July 21, 2017 at 1:17 pm |

The progressives seek a civil war, which would lead to a UN invasion.

This is no time to be unprepared.